Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    JT said:

I really hate Jim White

I think in the last window he was filmed getting into a helicopter to go to the Sky Sports News Centre. That's the moment you realise Sky has disappeared into it's own arse!

• Options
    That johan ter toast is a charlton fan as well
  • Options
    disrespectful bids for ex players, missed out on Thiago and Fabregas, looks to be paying over £30mil for a grumpy Basque who's neither world class nor especially young, hasn't stopped f**king moaning since he got there, from fixture lists and international breaks to penaltiy claims and (probably) the colour of his goalkeepers socks
  • Options
    edited September 2013

it was a joke mate.
  • Options

he's my brother !

Toast lol.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Hold on, you've got a brother!?
  • Options
    Gary gets it

• Options
    Is he heavy???
  • Options
    Why are Man United buying a younger, Spanish version of Carrick?
  • Options
    Herrera would be a very good signing for Man U.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Herrera would be a very good signing for Man U.

Just can't see it to be honest - they've already got Cleverley (who admittedly Ander is a step up from), Carrick and soon to be Fellaini for that role. On the other hand, in advanced/wide positions they've got Nani who is useless and Young who is injured more often than not, Giggs, Welbeck (who is a striker) and Valencia (who has been dropping into RB to cover Rafael and now Jones who are injured). Meanwhile, Moyes doesn't seem to be giving Kagawa the time of day and Wayne Rooney is their only viable attacking midfielder. Surely they should have been in for Ozil - who is far more similar to their previous targets in Fabregas and Thiago - than Ander?
  • Options
    edited September 2013

But how can Boro justify a £4m spend within FFP? Their crowds are probably similar to ours, and general revenue generation as such cannot be significantly more. In addition, their wage bill (Woodgate etc) must be significantly more than ours.

Where does £4m come from?

Just to clarify a few things on FFP:
    Hope that people will be writing soon about how it affects the clubs which have been losing a lot of money - Forest, Ipswich, Leicester and Boro - a Boro fan wrote about their squad and they have just jettisoned some high earners but their crowds are well down - lower than ours now

FFP does NOT apply to clubs relegated from the Premier League in their first season like QPR, Reading and Wigan... this is a real problem for everyone next summer because Palace and the others come down next summer and can spend money whereas normal club losses are restricted to £6M - down from £8M this season

Some clubs have filled in an anonymous questionaire and stated they will not comply with FFP this season - this means they will be excluded from the transfer window January 2015 - not sure how long they are excluded from registering players for...

Back to rumours - would be great to take another look at Obika and Frimpong once the loan window opens - will it happen? As Henry states only when it's on the O/S!

• Options
    BBC Sporf ‏@BBCSporf 35m
    BREAKING: David Moyes confirms he is close to signing South Korean midfielder Fukin-No-Won.

• Options
    listening to talkSPORT .. some gunners fans not too impressed with the Ozil deal
  • Options

listening to talkSPORT .. some gunners fans not too impressed with the Ozil deal

No big shock. They are never happy. Ozil will be perfect for Arsenal. Great signing.

• Options
    They'd be unhappy with a triple signing of Ronaldo, Messi and Thiago Silva, mugs
  • Options

No big shock. They are never happy. Ozil will be perfect for Arsenal. Great signing.

he's well overpriced .. and overrated
  • Options

Every player at that level is "over priced" and I'd say anyone who thinks he won't improve Arsenal is underrating him, Ozil is an excellent player.
  • Options

Who rattled your cage ;0)

• Options

Who rattled your cage ;0)

grrrrrrrrr .. and as se9 writes .. who isn't overrated/overpriced .. footballers that is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arsenal fans really bog me off and most of them live south of the river but they feel the need to support a "safe"team.
  • Options

Arsenal fans really bog me off and most of them live south of the river but they feel the need to support a "safe"team.

Most live south of the river !! Your having a larf.

• Options
    Think you know what I mean
  • Options

Think you know what I mean

Yeah I do. Most live north of the river ;0)

• Options
    Anyone that thinks Ozil is overrated clearly hasn't been watching Spanish/International football for a while...he's quality and will walk into the Arsenal team as the best player they have.
  • Options
    n'guessans gone to swindon

• Options
    Ozil is mustard but the gooners have massive weakness at the back they wil do well to sneak top 4.
  • Options
    Chelsea reject Torres / Adebayor swap deal. What are Spurs on?! Why would Chelsea want Adebayor!?

• Options
    I do watch Spanish & International football and every time I've seen Ozil play he's not been spectacular. Clearly a good player but I think I could probably name at least 10 better midfielders, realistically he's the best Arsenal can get but again don't think he's what they need.
  • Options
    far to many gooners live sarf of the river----mind you far to many live
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!