Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options

Bradley Orr on loan to Millsmall

Dirty Orr

• Options
    cafc-west said:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m #ffc striker Marcello Trotta was offered to #cafc on loan recently. But the Addicks hadn't followed it up as a serious option last week.

I'd assume he would have been the emergency replacement had one of our strikers disappeared

• Options

JT said:

He's politely declined Maidstone, I can tell you that much.

Maybe a bit personal, so dont have to answer, but what sort of money is he on a Folkestone?

Well he's only just 18 & FIFC hardly have a pot to piss in, so not a great deal. I know for a fact a Championship club are going to be looking at him ''asap''. Although he fractured his cheekbone scoring in the FA Cup on Saturday so not sure when.
  • Options
    40million+is a lot of money for Ozil .. after all, a Real Madrid reject
  • Options
    Bannan from Villa and Mariappa from Reading having medicals at Palarse. Makes you die don't it, 3 years ago couldn't pay their bills,knock everyone and now spending like its going out of fashion.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

51 games, 10 goals and 10 assists (last season alone)- not sure that really counts as a 'reject'.
  • Options

He's 24, his international record for Germany is about 50 caps (15 goals), his strike rate for Real is around 1 in 5 including an assist ratio of better than 1 in 2 and he's won a La Liga title, Copa del Rey and Supercopa there.

Reject?
  • Options

Bannan from Villa and Mariappa from Reading having medicals at Palarse. Makes you die don't it, 3 years ago couldn't pay their bills,knock everyone and now spending like its going out of fashion.

You're not wrong. Niklas Bendtner seen leaving their training ground according to Sky Sports. He ain't gonna be cheap.

Still going down though, albeit with pots of cash in the bank.
  • Options
    large addick by alot of money i mean about 4m
  • Options
    Ozil 24!!!!!!
    Fck a duck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ozil will easily be the best signing this transfer window.

Got another 10 years in him and he's one of the best playmakers in the world.
  • Options
    Must admit that by allowing Danny Hollands to go to Gillingham thought it might release some wages to offer Eric Ti Bie more money as his replacement and or bring Obika in as Chris Powell likes him a lot we shall see!
  • Options
    Well he may be a Real Madrid reject but he is probably still one of the 20 players in the world. Him, Cazorla and Walcott are going to frighten every team in the division and if Giroud stays on this form they could even be top 3.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    imageOzil reminds me of Jean from eastenders

• Options
    More like Marty Feldman
  • Options
    Ozil looks like zamora.
  • Options
    Ozil is a fantastic player, can't understand why United wouldn't want to go for him, too.
  • Options

large addick by alot of money i mean about 4m

LOL. because of the contract situation I'd revise my thinking if I were you.

• Options
    Crazy Crystal Palace fan behind reporter on deadline day

youtube.com/watch?v=v3C4gfnKbBU
  • Options
    From The Guardian: Here's a swirl of rumour, an eddy of tittle-tattle, a ripple of speculation – Radio Marca are apparently reporting that Liverpool have had a £30m move for Juan Mata knocked back by Chelsea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swindon claim that new signing Dany N'Guessan snubbed Championship leaders Blackpool in favour of taking a one-year deal with the Robins. Meanwhile, Paul Caddis is set to leave the County Ground and return to Birmingham.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Crazy Crystal Palace fan behind reporter on deadline day

youtube.com/watch?v=v3C4gfnKbBU

They were asking people to do that (the Joe Hart dance) on Soccer AM on saturday. Palace jumping on more bandwagons.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    If I hear the words 'Sky sources' one more time....
  • Options
    can't bare watching the SSN coverage until about 10pm
  • Options
    They've really pulled off a fantastic signing here.

raphael honigstein @honigsteinLast RT: "Arsenal to confirm Özil signing in one hour."
  • Options
    its the same as that stupid thing they did at the start of the season where we learned Pritch and Evina do nothing after training

this time its the fans who stand around acting stupid with nothing to say I turn it on at 10pm and catch up and catch the last ones

the whole Jim White and his mobiles just irritates me
  • Options

They've really pulled off a fantastic signing here.

raphael honigstein @honigsteinLast RT: "Arsenal to confirm Özil signing in one hour."

They still need a new centre back, midfield enforcer, goalkeeper and striker imo, their bench/squad isn't strong enough to challenge at the top
  • Options
    Just seen Jordan Rhodes name go across the yellow ticker. Bloody adverts. Who's in for him?
  • Options
    just wait until that transfer window slams shut.
  • Options

Just seen Jordan Rhodes name go across the yellow ticker. Bloody adverts. Who's in for him?

Wigan!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!