Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• 11 hours to go.

Not much seems to be happening

....not until Jim White gets to the SSN studio
  • kafka said:

SkySportsNews have just said that its QPR are the frontrunners for Carroll

does the ffp rules not apply to these f*ckers

QPR have shifted the likes of Samba, Remy, Tarrabt, Granero, Bosingwa, Park, Ben Haim and Cisse off their wage bill this summer so they're probably doing ok now. Plus they have parachute payments.
    And 'Arry ( that well known wheeler 'n' dealer )

• Ozil fee agreed at £43m, personal terms being sorted now
  • I can see something like this happening:

N'Guessan IN
    Obika IN (loan)

Green OUT (loan to swindon)
    Cook OUT (loan)
    Azeez OUT (loan)
    Jordan OUT (loan)
    GK on a free/loan
  • Rothko said:

Ozil fee agreed at £43m, personal terms being sorted now

Don't think we really need him now Jacko's getting back to fitness
  • heavenSE7 said:

I can see something like this happening:

N'Guessan IN
    Obika IN (loan)

Cook OUT (loan)
    Azeez OUT (loan)
    Jordan OUT (loan)
    GK on a free/loan

"Be still my beating heart"
  • Rothko said:

To who ?

• Rothko said:

For Arsenal I take it? Would be a coup, outright the best signing of any English club in the window on the last day.

• to Arsenal
  • heavenSE7 said:

I can see something like this happening:

N'Guessan IN
    Obika IN (loan)

Cook OUT (loan)
    Azeez OUT (loan)
    Jordan OUT (loan)
    GK on a free/loan

I can't. How many strikers do you want?

• Sponsored links:

• N'Guessan is going to Swindon
  • N'guessan's contract was cancelled so Swindon could pick it up. If he ended up here we would have a Dowie Case again.
  • Ozil to Arsenal is a great deal, will fit into the Premier League easily, top top quality player, and a proper marque signing.
  • Heard we may be bringing in a striker, don't know who it is though
  • Redhenry said:

Heard we may be bringing in a striker, don't know who it is though

John Aloisi?
  • Redhenry said:

Arthur Scargill?
  • Rothko said:

For Arsenal I take it? Would be a coup, outright the best signing of any English club in the window on the last day.

Or any English club all window I'd say.
  • Rothko said:

Or any English club all window I'd say.
    Rubbish punctuation there - that's what I meant - should have been a comma in there somewhere!
  • rumour that Arsenal are holding talks with Chelsea over a season long loan of Ba. Cant work that one out from Mourinho's side.
  • rumour that Arsenal are holding talks with Chelsea over a season long loan of Ba. Cant work that one out from Mourinho's side.

He doesn't fancy Ba and he's got Torres, Eto'o, Lukaku, Willian, Schurrle, Hazard, Mata and Oscar to use for the front 3 attacking roles. Probably doesn't see Arsenal as a direct title rival.
  • Sponsored links:

• Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 4h
    Meanwhile, Chris Powell has rubbished rumours of Yann Kermorgant to Blackpool. #cafc
  • first of all, i was offensive to no one so why close my discussion and also charlton will probably sell someone, someone who is worth alot
  • Redhenry said:

Incorruptible Addick ?
  • sralan said:

kafka said:

SkySportsNews have just said that its QPR are the frontrunners for Carroll

does the ffp rules not apply to these f*ckers

QPR have shifted the likes of Samba, Remy, Tarrabt, Granero, Bosingwa, Park, Ben Haim and Cisse off their wage bill this summer so they're probably doing ok now. Plus they have parachute payments.
    And 'Arry ( that well known wheeler 'n' dealer )

"I'm not a fackin wheeler and dealer. Oo do you fink you are, comin' in 'ere callin me a fackin wheeler and dealer"
  • first of all, i was offensive to no one so why close my discussion and also charlton will probably sell someone, someone who is worth alot

all depends I suppose on what your definition of 'a lot' is

• @valleyfr: Hearing strong rumours that Charlton are in for Johan Ter Horst, promising striker at non-league Folkestone #cafc
  • N'Guessan having his contract terminated means I wouldn't be surprised if we were'nt in for him. I know Swindon are in the box seat but wouldn't completely disregard us.

Seen some talk of Lee Camp the goalie who is unattached. I've always regarded him as a great keeper so that wouldn't be a bad move

Wind your neck in.

Its easier to follow one thread. Why do we need two things saying the same thing?

• sammy391 said:

@valleyfr: Hearing strong rumours that Charlton are in for Johan Ter Horst, promising striker at non-league Folkestone #cafc

Is that a joke? Im sure thats JT's brother?

• JTJT
    edited September 2013
    Hahaha

That's F365 for ya ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!