Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Why the hell are we still tracking forwards........??? Unless of course one is about to leave.
  • FR 01 Sep 2013 19:46:20
    Wolves have made late bids for charlton's dale stephens and millwall's nadjim abdou

• well, Yann to Celtic won't happen as their window closed at midnight last night
  • Dean Parrett still without a club. Could be worth giving him a year deal. Was decent a few years back.
  • 01 Sep 2013 15:23:40
    Spurs midfielder Tom Carroll is poised to sign for Charlton till January 4th on loan.

29 Aug 2013 12:26:13
    Charlton Manager Chris Powell hopes to sign a Goalkeeper before the window shuts and is keen on free agent Lee Camp, if unsuccessful he will try to sign Palace's Welsh International Lewis Price who is annoyed to be demoted to third choice following the arrival of Neil Alexander.

He also hopes to sign Dean Hammond and Jonathan Obika.
    Spurs midfielder Tom Carroll is poised to sign for Charlton till January 4th on loan.

Charlton Manager Chris Powell hopes to sign a Goalkeeper before the window shuts and is keen on free agent Lee Camp, if unsuccessful he will try to sign Palace's Welsh International Lewis Price who is annoyed to be demoted to third choice following the arrival of Neil Alexander.

Didn't Leicester sign Hammond last week?? Im certain I read it somewhere on the weekend

Didn't Leicester sign Hammond last week?? Im certain I read it somewhere on the weekend
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23913054

They did. Does this mean the Football Rumours site is not 100% reliable : - )
  • edited September 2013
    I'd be happy with Trotta , didn't he have a prolific spell at Wycombe?

I think a bit like Wood he is left footed as well so offers something different to our existing array of strikers and would help balance the squad.

BTW I see one of our previous targets from last season Dean Hammond has joined Leicester.
  • Tom Carroll would be good if Stephens left. Can't sign us signing anyone.

Just hope we keep hold of everyone we want.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23913054

They did. Does this mean the Football Rumours site is not 100% reliable : - )
    Thought so. Got to love the Football Rumours website!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Tom Carrol would be the signing of the season for any championship club, cracking player if I could wish for a signing this would be it
  • What type of midfielder is Carroll?
  • Scoham said:

What type of midfielder is Carroll?

Quality
  • Tom Carrol would be the signing of the season for any championship club, cracking player if I could wish for a signing this would be it

I thought he had gone on a season long loan to Ajax?
  • QPR, Ajax, Watford & Palace are interested in Carrol. We got no chance!
  • SkySportsNews have just said that its QPR are the frontrunners for Carroll
  • SkySportsNews have just said that its QPR are the frontrunners for Carroll

does the ffp rules not apply to these f*ckers

• kafka said:

Guess it would only be a loan deal but makes you wonder doesnt it
  • We are hearing QPR set to win the race ahead of Watford to sign Tottenham midfielder Tom Carroll on loan.by skysportspeteo 9:32 AM

Might as well let QPR up now. What a joke.
  • Man United looking to hijack the Ozil to Arsenal bid
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2013
    Apparently SSN have reporters at all 92 clubs in case anything happens today - You've gotta feel for the bloke who picked Charlton out of the hat dont you (guess its a free payday for him lol!)
  • Bit of talk about Josh Wright on here before. Saw him outside the ground on Saturday, obviously the same day as Millwall having a game but him not being involved. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him signing. Not too bothered about him though....
  • Sat in the West Lower Saturday and the previous home game as well (might have been Boro actually)
  • Bit of talk about Josh Wright on here before. Saw him outside the ground on Saturday, obviously the same day as Millwall having a game but him not being involved. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him signing. Not too bothered about him though....

I thought he was decent, better option than hollands, hughes and gower imo.
  • kafka said:

SkySportsNews have just said that its QPR are the frontrunners for Carroll

QPR have shifted the likes of Samba, Remy, Tarrabt, Granero, Bosingwa, Park, Ben Haim and Cisse off their wage bill this summer so they're probably doing ok now. Plus they have parachute payments.
  • 11 hours to go.

Not much seems to be happening
  • Palace have signed Jack Hunt on a 4 year deal
  • Swindon are interested in Dany N'Guessan according to the BBC...
  • Swindon in for NGuessan aparently (off BBC)
  • #Millwall can confirm that Dany N'Guessan's contract with the club was terminated by mutual consent on Saturday 31st August

— Millwall FC (@MillwallFC) September 2, 2013
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!