Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Mourinho was at the game yesterday.
  • Kermo to Blackpool apparently just as long as his mrs likes up north.
  • Joshuk87 said:

Kermo to Blackpool apparently just as long as his mrs likes up north.

Complete BS. No way would he go there.
  • Joshuk87 said:

She loves rollercoasters, sticks of rock and all day breakfasts for £3 too apparently. Nailed on. FACT.
  • Joshuk87 said:

I'm pretty sure that his mrs lives in France. This is a bs rumour imo.
  • It is not BS at all.
  • They live in Greenwich.
  • WSS said:

It is not BS at all.

Blackpool...!?! Really?
  • If Yann can turn down more money, with his offer from Celtic last year. Am pretty sure he can say no to Blackpool.
  • Only if he wants to stay with us of course.
  • Sponsored links:

• Aren't Blackpool top? I know it's early doors but they've had some good results already. Can't see him moving but it's not nailed on he would say no.
  • Of course "we" can say no as well.
  • I don't think Yanns ever settled or felt at home at any club until he joined Charlton. Add to that the obvious rapport he has with the fans and I think we have the catalyst for him to want to stay. I hope so anyway.
  • Turned down champions league move to celtic in the hope that the mighty tangerines would come knocking. Silly lies.
  • I know the man who sorted his mortgage and he tells me he is settled and LOVES it at Charlton

Blackpool are going well but not a prayer of finishing top so its really up to Yann!
  • He tapped the badge after the final whistle certainly didn't have the look of a man who played his last Charlton game
  • He loves it at Charlton ???,

we love him and I honestly believe he loves us (the Fans,SCP, )

but he loves the club I aint so sure the love is as strong as it was
  • vffvff
    edited September 2013
    Good to have the KMG rumour taking my mind away from the Solly one.

A different, less likely painful thought to distract from the other more painful more likely one.
  • Heard during the week that Blackpool were interested in Yann and that Yann was unhappy with the contract situation and lack of investment in the squad. Not lies just normal. It would be more surprising if other clubs didn't want Yann

But that doesn't mean he's been sold or that we've accepted a bid or that he wants to or will go.

Same with Solly.

Same with Stephens who Powell himself said maybe moving both.

That a transfer (or takeover) doesn't happen doesn't mean that there was never any interest or talks but deals are either 100% done or 100% not done.

When it's on the OS. Meanwhile chill out.
  • Losing Yann would be a bigger blow than losing Solly IMO
  • Sponsored links:

• He tapped the badge after the final whistle certainly didn't have the look of a man who played his last Charlton game

Telling gesture from Our Beast, BRE .

Just love him !

• Can't see this but Blackpool have parachute money and have sold Phillips to QPR recently,so financially they can out muscle us as was seen recently with the Fuller signing.

As well as Ricardo they have also signed Chopra and Davies in the window so this feels unlikely to me.

That said after their superb start I do think they will be there or thereabouts for the play offs this season.
  • Striker Marcello Trotta from Fulham?

Anyone else heard that?
  • That's Marcello 'Charlton' Trotta.
  • Yeah according to some bbc correspondent we are in for him. Reading also wanted him but not anymore. Brentford fans don't rate him at all.
  • Wasn't he the guy who missed the penalty v Donny? After which Donny broke and scored and were Champions while Brentford lost out in the play offs.

A player who misses a vital pen. Never fit in at Charlton : - )
  • Brentford fans don't rate him at all.

not surprised, selfishly took that penalty away from their club captain, missed it, and subsequently they didn't go up last season, needless to say their players were glad to see the back of him too
  • Wasn't he the guy who missed the penalty v Donny? After which Donny broke and scored and were Champions while Brentford lost out in the play offs.

A player who misses a vital pen. Never fit in at Charlton : - )

Or Leics.

• edited September 2013
    If Stephens wants to leave and Powell said he might go, why has Powell put him back in the side?
  • Seen Trotta play for Bees, 4 or 5 times. Useless. Prefer Smith back from loan.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!