Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• honest opinions please...if a striker could come in, bearing in mind our shoe string budget, who you think we could get and would improve the team...personally id like to see nahki wells come in!
  • Dizzle said:

sammy391 said:

@valleyfr: Hearing strong rumours that Charlton are in for Johan Ter Horst, promising striker at non-league Folkestone #cafc

Is that a joke? Im sure thats JT's brother?

Just got it off twitter mate , obviously no truth in it then
  • maybe bring in a few bosmans or something
  • honest opinions please...if a striker could come in, bearing in mind our shoe string budget, who you think we could get and would improve the team...personally id like to see nahki wells come in!

You're not really bearing in mind our shoestring budget there!

• as much as he would love to play for CAFC, it's made up.
  • WSS said:

honest opinions please...if a striker could come in, bearing in mind our shoe string budget, who you think we could get and would improve the team...personally id like to see nahki wells come in!

You're not really bearing in mind our shoestring budget there!

a team like bradford could be happy with future incentives surely?

wasn't expecting a big money move dont worry ;)
  • first of all, i was offensive to no one so why close my discussion and also charlton will probably sell someone, someone who is worth alot

Wind your neck in.

Its easier to follow one thread. Why do we need two things saying the same thing?

ok whatever, its closed now, are we bringing a striker in or maybe a midfielder in, is solly going

• Typical Charlton deadline day: 0 in and 0 out.

Maybe a few youngsters out on loan.
  • Lol at the geezer saying Wells... They want 3 million quid allegedly
  • You've not been going very long have you @SELR_addicks
  • Sponsored links:

• anyone got a link to that BBC mock up transfer notification thing where you could put the name and club in etc ? last saw it a couple of years back I think.
  • Typical Charlton deadline day: 0 in and 0 out.

Maybe a few youngsters out on loan.

I would take that all day long
  • edited September 2013
  • CAFCsayer said:

Lol at the geezer saying Wells... They want 3 million quid allegedly

bit bitchy saying ''lol at the geezer'' eh? since i have no ''sources'' and he plays for a league 1 team so would never think 3 million would the price tag quoted...just an opinion in the end
  • sammy391 said:

@valleyfr: Hearing strong rumours that Charlton are in for Johan Ter Horst, promising striker at non-league Folkestone #cafc

We will never get him as he is also linked with Maidstone Utd.

• He's politely declined Maidstone, I can tell you that much.
  • I'm sure we will get another keeper in at some point, Pope didn't play in either of the Cup games (notably Oxford), which doesn't suggest he's ready for the 1st team yet?
  • shirty5 said:

N'Guessan is going to Swindon

Assume this means they may not be snapping up Obika as well (as previously suggested)
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m #ffc striker Marcello Trotta was offered to #cafc on loan recently. But the Addicks hadn't followed it up as a serious option last week.
  • first of all, i was offensive to no one so why close my discussion and also charlton will probably sell someone, someone who is worth alot

all depends I suppose on what your definition of 'a lot' is

• Sponsored links:

• Lee camp close to joining WBA according to SSN
  • JT said:

He's politely declined Maidstone, I can tell you that much.

Maybe a bit personal, so dont have to answer, but what sort of money is he on a Folkestone?
  • Lee Camp interesting West Brom according to SSN.
  • Johan Ter Horst, Johan Ter Horst, saying hello to Ter Horst (potentially)
  • Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 6h
    2 European clubs wanted 2 enquire for Baines and Fellaini but were told not 2 try because they are set to to go Manchester United
  • Bradley Orr on loan to Millsmall
  • Swindon Town are delighted to announce the signing of Dany N’Guessan on a permanent deal until the end of the season. #STFC
  • LOAN NEWS: @Razak joins Anzhi Makhachkala on loan for the season: http://manc.it/18xf7lx Good luck Abdul! #MCFC http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTKNr5GCAAIPpg3.jpg
  • Lots of Charlton-reated news today -

Colchester have confirmed that long-serving skipper Kem Izzet has been released by the club. The 32-year-old has failed to make the U's matchday squad for any of their league games this campaign and was an unused substitute in the Capital One Cup defeat to Petetborough.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!