Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options

I'm with Mike on this. Give Sordell time, he will be ok. We don't need 5 strikers, so hope it's not Obika.

I like him but give Sordell time ahead if who at the moment? Yann and Church Re on fire and Pig is playing well too.
  • Options
    What is everyone on about, why do we need a new keeper?

Hamer is first choice, Pope back up and if Hamer gets injured we sign a keeper on loan.

Waste of wages if you ask me.
  • Options
    Also those saying we don't need Obika, you NEVER turn down quality.

I don't think we'll get him but if we do Piggot goes on loan and everyone is better off.
  • Options
    Got a feeling we won't sign anyone
  • Options
    messi is on the os..
  • Options

I'm with Mike on this. Give Sordell time, he will be ok. We don't need 5 strikers, so hope it's not Obika.

I like him but give Sordell time ahead if who at the moment? Yann and Church Re on fire and Pig is playing well too.
    I'm not saying start him, but people already written him off. If Obika came he'd be in the same predicament re 4th choice, so wages better off spent on a winger/midfielder.
  • Options

messi is on the os..

surely you mean the OS is a mess!!
  • Options
    Rumours of Michael Kightly on loan to a Championship club
  • Options

Hamer is first choice, Pope back up and if Hamer gets injured we sign a keeper on loan.

Hamers performances this season as a whole have been very much the performances of a man who has no competition. Stupid mistakes, bad positioning and horrible distribution. He isn't the only player who's played badly but he is the only one who doesn't see any realistic competition when he turns up to work everyday. squads aren't just to provide cover for injuries, they generate competition to push players to improve and excell - we have none of that in a very key position, and it shows.
  • Options
    #cafc Good luck a Fulham Chris Solly- just been tweeted and not by JJ
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

QPR. Who it seems are not really a championship club!

• Options

That would be a good signing!
  • Options
    Trotta gone to Brentford on loan.
  • Options
    If we are signing anyone it'll be obika. Spurs want to sell him and get money for him.

If they don't sell him tonight, then they will have to loan him obika out again which they don't want to do seeing as its the last year of his contract
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Leicester were rumoured to be interested in him earlier. They just sold Marshall to Blackburn, so that makes sense.

• Options
    solly is posting on twitter, he ain't going anywhere
  • Options

Some bloke being a bell end
  • Options

Some bloke being a bell end
    Well I wish these bell ends would fxxk off!!!
  • Options
    palace are going crazy with average signings. Andy Johnson going back now
  • Options

I'm not saying start him, but people already written him off. If Obika came he'd be in the same predicament re 4th choice, so wages better off spent on a winger/midfielder.
    I agree with that. Sordell will get his chance and I think he will do well here.
    se9addick said:

Hamers performances this season as a whole have been very much the performances of a man who has no competition. Stupid mistakes, bad positioning and horrible distribution. He isn't the only player who's played badly but he is the only one who doesn't see any realistic competition when he turns up to work everyday. squads aren't just to provide cover for injuries, they generate competition to push players to improve and excell - we have none of that in a very key position, and it shows.
    Hamer has got complacent and needs serious competition.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard J said:

Trotta gone to Brentford on loan.

wonder if he will be taking their pens lol
  • Options
    Who is this?
  • Options
    less than an hour to go......I now firmly predict that we will not sign anyone tonight!!
  • Options

less than an hour to go......I now firmly predict that we will not sign anyone tonight!!

Compared to what could have happened, that would be ok. Get Stewart and it is very good.

• Options
    So people impersonating Man Utd people turn up in Spain...unbelievable!!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Who is this?

Young Scottish midfielder from Arsenal

Bryan McScary-Eyebrows

• Options
    edited September 2013
    CAFCsayer said:

Who is this?

El Shaarawy?

• Options
    The CAFC Website editor and Social Media manager tweeted this: Iain Liddle ‏@IainLiddle 8m
    Leaving the computer on for a little bit yet. Just in case... #cafc
  • Options
    HERE WE GO...Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 7s
    Stay tuned Charlton fans... #DeadlineDay #cafc (IL)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!