Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options

Looks like Stewart from Hull in Green out

My source was TJ Hooker

• Options
    Ex-Man Utd, good, versatile player who knows what it takes to succeed in this division. Oh, and we beat Blackpool to this signing so stop moaning.
  • Options
    More of a winger than a striker, we were linked in Jan and I said then I wouldn't mind him, decent signing IMO. If Powell can get him playing like he was before he got injured then I'll be very happy.
  • Options

Sodall was hyped up on here but has not delivered so far so I will reserve judgement on this Stewart guy at the moment.

I think Sordell will get better, certainly deserves time, I think Stewart has potential but agree you have to reserve judgement at this moment.
  • Options
    Any more tonight?
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    Have we seriously signed this Stewart fella, i thought he was in Star Trek?

I hear he's light years ahead.
  • Options
    No more for us tonight... maybe we did miss out on Powell and that was the final piece in Cawley's 1 out 2 in from earlier...
  • Options
    No more signings tonight apparently
  • Options
    se9addick said:

So can I reveal my ignorance, who is Cameron Stewart ?

Hull right-wing, originally at Man U in his youth.

On paper this is a good swap for Green.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Amazing that once again we've managed to keep hold of our best players, sent a player that the majority of fans dont really rate out on loan for six weeks, bring a replacement in from the league above until Jan and yet some people are calling it an 'anti climax'.

Unbelievable.
  • Options

No more for us tonight... maybe we did miss out on Powell and that was the final piece in Cawley's 1 out 2 in from earlier...

31 mins to go...............still time for Messi!!

• Options
    Cameron Stewart confirmed on the OS
  • Options
    Suprised Pardew didnt sign him from that footage.
  • Options

Amazing that once again we've managed to keep hold of our best players, sent a player that the majority of fans dont really rate out on loan for six weeks, bring a replacement in from the league above until Jan and yet some people are calling it an 'anti climax'.

Unbelievable.

Post of the year
  • Options

Unbelievable.

I for one, am glad that my text was nothing more than just that, a text! Well done CP and, begrudgingly, well done the board for keeping hold of our best players for this window...

• Options
    I still want a midfielder, a right back and a goalkeeper for cover
  • Options
    Was that two assists and a tackle leading to a breakaway goal that he finished? I need a lie down. Never seen a Charlton midfielder do such things ;-)
  • Options
    Its attention seeking VG they couldn't post anything the weekend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Poor old ssn reporter Jeremy Langdon. Been camped outside palace all day.
    Looks like he's lost the will to live.
  • Options
    like the look of this lad....Cameron Stewart a good piece of work on CP's behalf.....would still like to see 1 more addition...a good quality Keeper....but as someone else said we could loan one in 7 days.
  • Options

Unbelievable.

Yep. Don't think we could expect much better, but it could have been so much worse.
  • Options
    dont know to much about cameron stewart to be honest but either way good luck to the lad and i hope he brings some much needed flair to us!
  • Options
    I'm with ValleyGary quality night kept hold of Kermo & Solly sent Green out on loan & bought in Stewart that's a pretty good nights work
  • Options
    Gareth Barry to Everton
  • Options
    Valley Gary is spot on.

Decent night for us.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Unbelievable.

Spot on. Some people clearly just love moaning
  • Options

Its attention seeking VG they couldn't post anything the weekend

Thing is mate, there's a handful on here so it makes you wonder how many clueless fans we have inside the ground on a Saturday. Can't work them out.
  • Options
    Spanish football writer Andy West: (external) "Some bizarre reports coming out regarding United's collapsed Herrera deal. Apparently a group of men claiming to be United representatives spent an hour at the La Liga offices in Madrid today, but it turns out they had nothing to do with the club and were presumably just attempting to get a cut of the deal in an elaborate fraud.

"Must be stressed these are just rumours but the Spanish media have published pictures of men in black suits - supposedly the United "representatives" - coming out of the league offices carrying briefcases.

"All very strange and no doubt the truth will come out in the next few days."
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!