Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    Well said Gary, things could have been a lot lot worse.
  • Options
    moyesy not having things go his way at united at the moment...great to see
  • Options
    We have the highest % outside of stripey plum park
  • Options
    Man Utd's window seems a bit of a shambles at the moment when compared to everyone else.
  • Options
    Looks like we have held on to our better players and MAY have strengthened the right side of midfield. Better than I expected. If no new contracts are signed between now and January then the next window might be a bit more hairy.
  • Options
    Remember when Arsenal signed Arshavin?
  • Options
    How much were people moaning about the fact Green never beats his man? Here's a lad who will do it. Cheer up
  • Options

Remember when Arsenal signed Arshavin?

Not fit to lace Ozil's boots... Arshavin was bought on the strength of one good Euros; Ozil is world-class.

I've got a strange feeling that there's another one to come from Arsenal

• Options
    If I was a utd fan I would be well pisserd
  • Options
    So after all that we got through the summer having only lost Button.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So after all that we got through the summer having only lost Button.

And Fuller, Haynes and Wagstaff, who many believe should have been kept
  • Options
    I don't understand this transfer window. everton have just had a bid accepted for mccarthy. how on earth are they going to sign all the paperwork and get a medical done in the next 2 mins. this 11pm deadline is rubbish
  • Options
    And taylor and BWP
  • Options
    Still slightly surprised Stephens is still with us but he could still step up. On his day a game winner but we haven't seen that enough.
  • Options
    Gotta love Dave Whelan.

"Why they leave it so late, I do not understand. But we have accepted the offer from Everton for James McCarthy."

James - you have 90 seconds to agree personal terms...
  • Options
    I'd have been happy with no business today so well done CP. Now to get the contracts of Solly, Wiggins, Hamer, Morrison, Kermorgant, Jackson, and Cousins sorted.
  • Options
    SLAM
  • Options
    it's over....

....sink thread....
  • Options
    Mike said:

I don't understand this transfer window. everton have just had a bid accepted for mccarthy. how on earth are they going to sign all the paperwork and get a medical done in the next 2 mins. this 11pm deadline is rubbish

I think it's as long as the initial transfer application is sent before 11pm then the transfer can go through
  • Options
    Mike said:

This except to say that I'm sure that earlier McCarthy would have agreed terms and had a medical in case a fee was agreed or could possibly sign subject to a medical. Either way if a deal was close terms at a very minimum would have been sorted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    QPR confirm they have signed Tom Carroll and Benoit Assout-Ekotto from Tottenham. Both join up with former manager Harry Redknapp on season-long loans.

Elsewhere in the Championship, Leicester City striker Marko Futacs joins Hungarian side Diosgyori VTK on a season-long loan, subject to international clearance.
  • Options
    Remember former Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko? The long-legged man is apparently finalising a move to Reading from Paris St-Germain. He would be quite a signing for the Championship side...
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Look like utd have got Fellaini according to the DM
  • Options
    Think we may still sign a goalkeeper on loan. Maybe Price from Palace. Then once every thing is completed new contracts will be signed.
  • Options
    Those who were let go replacements have been brought in apart from Waggy and button.

Hope it goes horribly wrong for QPR, they really should walk away with the title this season
  • Options
    Blackpool have signed Derby County striker Nathan Tyson on a free transfer.

The 31-year-old has signed a one-year deal with the Championship leaders, with the option of a further year.
  • Options
    @GuardianJamieJ: Now confirmed that they were #mufc imposters in Spain trying to close Herrera deal. Er, crumbs.
  • Options

A new winger is just what we need for the new 3-5-2 system.

Great for Harriots' confidence building too to know he has just been dropped to the bench.

How tall is this Star Trek fella anyway?
  • Options

Sodall was hyped up on here but has not delivered so far so I will reserve judgement on this Stewart guy at the moment.

You yourself were happy with his signing. You also took the time out to explain to young Jack how daft he was for believing wiggins wasn't about to be sold. Made yourself look something of a fud there, for a change.

• Options
    Bentdner and Johnson both seen at Selhurst neither sign... Charlton improve squad on deadline day shock!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!