Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options

A new winger is just what we need for the new 3-5-2 system.

Great for Harriots' confidence building too to know he has just been dropped to the bench.

How tall is this Star Trek fella anyway?

3-5-2 isn't a set in stone formation.

Wouldn't be suprised if we went 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 away at Watford
  • Options
    Anyone notice Natalie not wearing a wedding ring these days?
    Has she given old Sam unfortunate-face the elbow?

Would be a superb acquisition ;-)
  • Options

Sodall was hyped up on here but has not delivered so far so I will reserve judgement on this Stewart guy at the moment.

You yourself were happy with his signing. You also took the time out to explain to young Jack how daft he was for believing wiggins wasn't about to be sold. Made yourself look something of a fud there, for a change.

I think you will find that all along I said that having seen Sordell pay for the U-21's I had never been impressed. I don't know what you are alluding to re Wiggins.

• Options

Great for Harriots' confidence building too to know he has just been dropped to the bench.

Not set in stone just the only formation we have achieved a win with and not played like muppets.

• Options
    @StanCollymore: CONFIRMED

COENTRAO SIGNS LOAN WITH #MUFC AS I SAID.

@talkSPORT
  • Options

Not set in stone just the only formation we have achieved a win with and not played like muppets.

Agree but this kid gives us balance on the right and allows Pritch to play central. It's options which will please CP.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    We need to be flexible as a squad, we can't rely on just one formation for the duration of the season. Right winger out, right winger in makes sense to me??
  • Options
    QPR got Kronkar as well...bloody hell!!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    QPR should smash this league Kranjcar is quality.
  • Options

Bentdner and Johnson both seen at Selhurst neither sign... Charlton improve squad on deadline day shock!

Andy Johnson has returned to Palace, according to R5 Live.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Parish confirmed the Johnson deal is off.
  • Options
    Not according to Sky, arrived too late for deal to go through.
  • Options
    So we didn't sell anyone - Result

So Palace failed in a couple of their panic signings - Result

So QPR expect to win the Championship - Unlucky

• Options
    According to Niall Quinn on Sky every single deal that has gone through today has been a brilliant bit of business for both clubs

• Options
    What deadline? Palace are still hoping to push through the signing of Cameron Jerome because they announced their intention before 11pm. What a load of old tosh.
  • Options
    When did Reading sign Royston Drenthe? He is a brilliant little player!
  • Options
    Man City's Abdul Razak signs for Anzhi on loan. Poor Anzhi
  • Options
    "Confirmation from Manchester United that three men who reportedly attempted to negotiate a deal to sign Athletic Bilboa midfielder Ander Herrera were not acting on behalf of the Premier League champions and were, for want of another word, imposters.

"Reports in Spain claim three men dressed in black suits and claiming to be United "representatives" spent an hour at the La Liga offices attempting to negotiate a deal. The move collapsed at the 11th hour."
  • Options
    Think united should be playing 3-5-2 now:

----------De Gea
    --------Jones Rio Vidic
    Valencia--------------Coentrao
    -----Fellaini Carrick Kagawa
    ---------RVP Rooney
  • Options
    A few fantasy league teams will be signing Lukaku in the next week or 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No coentrao by the looks of it, fellaini yet to be officially confirmed, could yet be a shit window for manure
  • Options

I'd have been happy with no business today so well done CP. Now to get the contracts of Solly, Wiggins, Hamer, Morrison, Kermorgant, Jackson, and Cousins sorted.

This.

Nighty night :-)
  • Options
    I like the look of Evertons business today
  • Options
    Been a good deadline day for my mob! image
  • Options
    So that's in my book THREE YEARS since we actually sold a key player (Nicky Bailey).

Once again we have the same worrying and whining, and once again the board and management have done a great job of keeping a very good team together.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

So that's in my book THREE YEARS since we actually sold a key player (Nicky Bailey).

Once again we have the same worrying and whining, and once again the board and management have done a great job of keeping a very good team together.

Er, more or less the same team SCP put together for League One you mean? The same players who almost to a man will be out of contract come June 2014?

Bet Powell wants more than standing still...
  • Options
    So now the board have kept hold of our best players again, we can all concentrate on digging them out over a contract situation we now little about.
  • Options
    Creepy Crawley is back!

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 2m
    #cafc still expecting to complete another incoming deal today. Can be done outside of the window.
  • Options
    so an out of contract player. Kerkar? No, probably Ben Alnwick.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    How many other Championship sides have kept hold of their best players for as long as us? Hudders lost Jack Hunt recently, Blackpool lost Matt Phillips etc etc. There is no doubt in my mind that players like Solly and Yann would garner attention but once again we have kept our squad together. Thats the only thing that doesnt fit right with this tale of doom. Yes - we are not exactly splashing the cash, but with no big backer like some of the teams in our league, why would we? If and when teams have been in serious trouble (Pompey etc) there is always a fire sale of players, especially if they are running out contract wise. That is the easiest way for any business in trouble to make quick money. Sell your assets.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!