Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Danny Simpson? The Danny Simpson that turned down 40k a week at Newcastle?
  • Plaaayer said:

Danny Simpson? The Danny Simpson that turned down 40k a week at Newcastle?

Ah. Didn't know that.
  • So opta stats suggest he's got the most assists for Stoke in the Premiership?

Seems unlikely, but I'm not saying he's not a decent player.

They don't "suggest", they state a fact. Can I ask why you've chosen to pick holes in my post?

• ...and meanwhile the weeks roll by with no or little movement for us in the transfer market. It's all starting to feel a bit like last summer.
  • There isn't a great deal going on anywhere at the moment.

The only Charlton related rumour I've seen today is that the gaffer is on Wigan's managerial shortlist.
  • So opta stats suggest he's got the most assists for Stoke in the Premiership?

Seems unlikely, but I'm not saying he's not a decent player.

its a stat not a rumour
  • Plaaayer said:

His bird Tulisa is a drug dealer so he don't need the money anymore.
  • There isn't a great deal going on anywhere at the moment.

The only Charlton related rumour I've seen today is that the gaffer is on Wigan's managerial shortlist.

I demand to know why we haven't got a 500 comment thread panicking about this. It's been in The Grauniad all day, FFS.

• Plaaayer said:

His bird Tulisa is a drug dealer so he don't need the money anymore.
    he does now their split up
  • Football Rumours at its very best.

08 Jun 2013 11:53:55
    Charlton to Resign former Winger Kyle Reid from Bradford for an Undisclosed fee, the deal is believed to be around 2 mil and will see Callum Harriot going the other way to Join league one outfit Bradford
  • Sponsored links:

Charlton to Resign former Winger Kyle Reid from Bradford for an Undisclosed fee, the deal is believed to be around 2 mil and will see Callum Harriot going the other way to Join league one outfit Bradford

Sounds like a good deal

The most believable rumour on this thread.
  • Macronate said:

Football Rumours at its very best.

The most believable rumour on this thread.
    Will Harriott get a game at Bradford though? Surely Parky will think he's too good to play?
  • amd I work with Harriott's other half and so I am sure she will love to leave us and join him in Bradford

Yeah sure, IN BACKWARDS LAND.

There are too many people with way too much time and too little brain cells in this world.

There are too many people with way too much time and too little brain cells in this world.
    Few.

Few.
    Because I'm one of them...
  • 10 Jun 2013 11:00:58
    Charltons young and promising star Callum Harriet set to sign for Arsenal in 2014 for an undisclosed fee

?
  • Derby sign Johnny Russell for 750k.
  • Sponsored links:

• 10 Jun 2013 11:00:58
    Charltons young and promising star Callum Harriet set to sign for Arsenal in 2014 for an undisclosed fee

?

So much wrong with that I don't know where to start.
  • This was posted in May interesting when you consider the comments above.In the SLP last week SCP also praises fellow Posh palyers Dwight Gayle and Lee Tomlin

Peterborough United transfer list Gabby Zakuani

Peterborough United have transfer-listed Gabby Zakuani after the defender rejected a new three-year deal.
    The 26-year-old is about to enter the final year of his London Road contract with Posh relegated to League One.
    "I've been here for five years. I've never given less than 100%," he told BBC Radio Cambridgeshire.
    "This was not an easy decision. I have to do what's best for me and my family. I owe a lot to Peterborough but I think I've paid my due."
    Zakuani joined Posh from Fulham, initially on loan, in 2008.
    Since then he has played 184 games and has been part of two promotions to the Championship.
    "I feel I'm a Championship player. There's always things to improve on but I'd like to ply my trade at least in the Championship," said the DR Congo international.
    "Maybe I need a new challenge. It's about playing in the highest level I can."
  • 10 Jun 2013 17:40:39
    Bournemouth, Millwall and Charlton are all in for highly rated Brentford defender harlee dean

10 Jun 2013 15:25:01
    Matt Taylor has held talks with Oldham Athletic. The 31 year old centre back was released by Charlton at the end of the 2012/13 season.
  • @FootAgent_ITK: Charlton are to launch an ambitious £1m bid for #dcfc fan favourite Jamie Ward. #CAFC
  • off to see china v holland tonight, will keep an eye on Z Z, never know, he might fancy a return.
  • Essex_Al said:

10 Jun 2013 17:40:39
    Bournemouth, Millwall and Charlton are all in for highly rated Brentford defender harlee dean

10 Jun 2013 15:25:01
    Matt Taylor has held talks with Oldham Athletic. The 31 year old centre back was released by Charlton at the end of the 2012/13 season.

Dean is a great prospect .. an old fashioned no nonsense defender as we saw in the play offs ... he's got a touch of the Jack Charlton's. I hope that Taylor ends up with a nice contract. He's from the Manchester area so will be almost at home with Oldham
  • Wow didn't see this coming!

@AVFCOfficail: We have agreed a fee with Charlton Athletic for 23 year old midfielder Dale Winton #AVFC
  • Dale Winton????
  • Chrissy Powell has moved to 5/2 favourite for the Wigan job.
  • Chrissy Powell has moved to 5/2 favourite for the Wigan job.

That means someone has stuck £20 on it and the bookies have panicked

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!