Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse vs Brighton

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    10 - 0 to Brighton
  • Options
    Game against your ‘fiercest rivals’….in the playoffs….at home…….with the chance to be on a Leo……..where else would you be?

On the Charlton board of course!

Palace supporters are so weird!
  • Options
    Live next door to a palarse season ticket holder(nice fella despite this)and my stepson is palarse. They arent confident but despite this are chirping away. All I can say is SEAGULLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS,please,please,please!!!!!!
  • Options
    This is my favourite Palace stat:

They have played 4 seasons in the Premier League, and have been relegated at the end of all of them.
  • Options
    Bad feeling about tonight, Brighton the better team but Palace fluke a 1-0.
  • Options

Palarse have been the "jammy penalty feckers" in the league this season. I reckon they will get two in the playoffs.

Reckon at least half those pens were moody. Not much better than watfords turf sniffers.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Game against your ‘fiercest rivals’….in the playoffs….at home…….with the chance to be on a Leo……..where else would you be?

On the Charlton board of course!

Palace supporters are so weird!

Ha! Some are claiming that they can't sleep at night because the game is so big.

There's a link below about the game, apparently the rivalry started because the two managers were team mates at Spurs, how small time is that?! Any rivalry that takes more than a sentence to example isn't legit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Palace-v-Brighton-The-Game--Neil-Ashton.html
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Bad feeling about tonight, Brighton the better team but Palace fluke a 1-0.

this

every time i think i'm getting a bit stressed about palace going up i imagine how i'd feel if it was the scum and it helps me relax about the whole situation , of course i want them to FAIL but it's not the end of the world if they go up
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry still didn't work - maybe someone else can do it as it is quite an interesting article
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Here's another theory/link

www.nigelandtarquin.com/fight-their-way-outofa-wetpaperbag/
  • Options
    Just shown the ground (can't use the word stadium) on Sky and it doesn't look like B Right On have got many tickets.
  • Options
    Just shown the ground (can't use the word stadium) on Sky and it doesn't look like B Right On have got many tickets.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q40WIqils08

Come on Seagulls drop a big white one on the Nigels head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtou4msXdEo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/brighton-and-crystal-palace-the-unlikely-rivalry-that-sparked-a-war/

"With Brighton isolated in coastal East Sussex with no obvious rival to bicker with, and Palace the forgotten club of London, a team on the outskirts that the cockneys were disinterested in, this rivalry emerged as one of the fiercest between fans"
  • Options
    Thanks Friend or Defoe!
  • Options
    Brighton to edge it over the two legs. Wouldn't be surprised if palace won tonight
  • Options
    I was always under the impression the rivalry started when Brighton weren't getting many fans at game.

Palace thought they'd pick on a smaller club.

Back-fired a bit as they are now getting smashed all over the place by the Seagulls!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    a "mate" who's palace has just put on facebook he's seen clashes of ultras and brighton fans.
  • Options
    SEAAAGULLS
  • Options

a "mate" who's palace has just put on facebook he's seen clashes of ultras and brighton fans.

Handbags?
  • Options

Slapping and pinching !!
  • Options
    I bet the residents of Sangley Road are REALLY looking forward to tonight!!!
  • Options
    LINE-UPS
    Crystal Palace: Speroni, Ward, Delaney, Gabbidon, Moxey, Dikgacoi, Jedinak, Garvan, Williams, Murray, Zaha. Subs: Price, Bolasie, Phillips, Wilbraham, O'Keefe, Ramage, Moritz.

Brighton: Kuszczak, Calderon, Greer, Upson, Bridge, Bridcutt, Lopez, Hammond, Buckley, Ulloa, Orlandi. Subs: Ankergren, El-Abd, Crofts, Barnes, Vicente, Painter, LuaLua.

Referee: Michael Oliver (Northumberland)
  • Options
    Come on the Seagulls.
  • Options
    Hahah 5live just said the ground is crumbling down around them that its that shabby
  • Options
    This is brilliant. Two teams no one cares about.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Local derby? Are commentators drugged up?