Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse vs Brighton

Comments

• Options
    Fed up already of sky's Hollywood portrayal. A famous old stadium that when it's full creates a cauldron-like atmosphere? Pretty sure we've seen comets more frequently than that. Do me a favour.
  • Options
    Local derby?? Haha
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    question: is this game REALLY a 'local derby?'. I'm sick of commentators bigging it up as one)

EDIT: Me and a few more it seems
  • Options
    Well, Selhurst Park is definitely old...........
  • Options
    Lets just hope Holloway hasn't watched the tape of how we contained Brighton. Probably one of the most effective controlling displays against them all season, home and away.
  • Options
    Is the linesman Simon Jordan?
  • Options
    or Katie Price?
  • Options
    zaha looks like a really skinny semedo
  • Options
    Zaha is going to turn out to be a massive waste of money.
  • Options
    Brighton singing "Will Buckley runs down the wing for me".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be fair it's loud
  • Options

Zaha is going to turn out to be a massive waste of money.

The next obertan
  • Options
    Has mcarthey given up playing for palace?
  • Options
    oh brighton you need to put away these chances, rubbish header
  • Options
    Oh FFS Hammond!!! Should've scored!!!
  • Options
    So close
  • Options
    Should be at least one up by now. The miracle is on its way...
  • Options
    Palace are outclassed here
  • Options
    Come on Brighton, keep knocking.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    nolly said:

To be fair it's loud

It was until the old songs stop and the ultra tripe started. Very quiet at present and that's despite their big game tradition of red and blue balloons!

The commentator described the rivarly as bizarre within 5 minutes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And I thought the FLS was crap ! This sky commentary is all about palace it's unbelievable
  • Options
    Bridge has Zaha in his pocket
  • Options
    From BBC live feed:

GET INVOLVED
    Simon Lynwood: "Surely all Premier League fans want Brighton to win. Would you rather watch an away match in Brighton or Croydon?"
  • Options
    The Palace goal is coming. The gulf in quality is astounding but I reckon this is their year.
  • Options

From BBC live feed:

GET INVOLVED
    Simon Lynwood: "Surely all Premier League fans want Brighton to win. Would you rather watch an away match in Brighton or Croydon?"

Careful that comparison could be Woolwich and Brighton in a year's time.
  • Options

http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/brighton-and-crystal-palace-the-unlikely-rivalry-that-sparked-a-war/

"With Brighton isolated in coastal East Sussex with no obvious rival to bicker with, and Palace the forgotten club of London, a team on the outskirts that the cockneys were disinterested in, this rivalry emerged as one of the fiercest between fans"

I can't be arsed to check but I think this comment is a little suspect:

"But while the geographical link is undeniable – Selhurst Park is closer to Brighton than any other football league ground, bar newly promoted Crawley ..."
  • Options
    Only 1 winner in this, Brighton
  • Options
    Brighton are all over the Nigel's
  • Options
    Brighton slightly the better team so far. How is it that Jedinak is a professional footballer? Talk about stealing a living!
  • Options
    When is that Moxey going to catch something? Such a little twat can't wait to give him loads next time.