Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake Released by Wolves.

With the recent release of Ricardo Fuller and Danny Haynes, would people see Ebanks-Blake as a good replacement?

Comments

• Options
    Wage demands will be beyond our reach. Not sure I'd be interested anyway.
  • Options
    Donkey
  • Options
    Injury prone, aye?
  • Options
    Get him back to his best and you would have a player but wages would take all of what we have saved on Fuller. Can't see it tbh.
  • Options
    I reckon he'll end up at Blackburn.
  • Options
    Yes so we can sing

"You're Sylvan, you probably think this song is about you"
  • Options
    Championship top goal scorer in 07/08 and 08/09, clearly has some talent somewhere. Would Powell be able to get it out of him?
  • Options
    Massive arse, he can have Hasselbaink's old shorts
  • Options
    Recovering from a broken leg so a risk to buy now but could maybe get him cheap for that reason
  • Options
    Looks like he might be past his best, no thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Recovering from a broken leg so a risk to buy now but could maybe get him cheap for that reason

Half price?
  • Options
    That goal he scored against us at the Valley was class.
  • Options
    If he isnt on too much wages, but probably better out there he has never been that prolific. No but not totally against it
  • Options
    He must be on a fair old whack wages wise?
  • Options
    Won't be short of offers.
  • Options
    How much does he want?
  • Options
    Looked overweight and unfit even before he broke his leg.

Decent player in the past without a doubt, as we know to our detriment, but I think he has seen his best days.
  • Options

Championship top goal scorer in 07/08 and 08/09, clearly has some talent somewhere. Would Powell be able to get it out of him?

therein lies the problem............we are now approaching the 2013/14 season and his best seasons are behind him.

pass.

• Options
    Wouldn't complement Yann, too expensive,
  • Options

That goal he scored against us at the Valley was class.

What - the one where he nutmegged McCarthorse just after he came on?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paddy must still be having nightmares about that.
  • Options
    Wolves mate opposite me rates him highly.....as long as he stays off the pies.
  • Options
    He would be class for us.. would be amazed if we could get him thou!
  • Options
    Always looked overweight but that has never stopped him scoring past us. I would take him.
  • Options
    Always looked overweight but that has never stopped him scoring past us. I would take him.
    I think he does have weight problems. Good player at championship level.
  • Options
    Fuller looked chubby when he came but looked leaner recently, Jackson looks as fit as I have ever seen him, so maybe bloom could get him trim?

Expensive though
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I fear that he might be a younger version of Fuller ... i.e. not fully either motivated nor fit.
  • Options
    I think he's just naturally big. No doubt he can shed a few pounds but he looks like he will always have a broad frame and fat arse.
  • Options
    He is a quality quality player and i would have him here in a heart beat

Alas it will not happen