Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake Released by Wolves.

Comments

• Options
    When ever he played against us, i always had money on him to score and boy, did i make a fair few quid off of him. So I say yes I would love him at The Valley.
  • Options
    27 years old, scored 15 last season.

Got unlucky with the leg break, could easily have finished the season with 20+ goals. very decent. Even more impressive taking in to account how shit Wolves had been.

Could be the guy to fire us up the table.
  • Options
    If we are raiding Wolves, I'd rather come back with Kevin Doyle. Real quality player.
  • Options

27 years old, scored 15 last season.

Got unlucky with the leg break, could easily have finished the season with 20+ goals. very decent. Even more impressive taking in to account how shit Wolves had been.

Could be the guy to fire us up the table.

He really could be. Young enough, proven at this level. We were breaking the Bank with fuller so would he take similar money. I personally think he would tell us to stick it.
  • Options
    Sign him up Powell. Undoubted quality.

Ebanks-Blake is to the Championship what BWP is to L1.
  • Options
    Recovering from a broken leg so a risk to buy now but could maybe get him cheap for that reason
  • Options
    Christophe Berra also released. Would take him as well if wage demands aren't too high...... (probably are).
  • Options
    Think he will end up at The Massives.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

If we are raiding Wolves, I'd rather come back with Kevin Doyle. Real quality player.

Wouldn't Doyle be too similar to Yann?
  • Options

Davo55 said:

Wouldn't Doyle be too similar to Yann?
    Dont think so, kandf. Doyle perhaps a bit more mobile, a poacher but less good in the air than Yann.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Davo55 said:

Is he fuck.
  • Options
    Doyle is extremely overrated ( or was).
  • Options

Davo55 said:

Is he fuck.
    Beg to differ Pal.
  • Options
    Would love to see him on board.
  • Options
    Powell would be good for him, and he would be good for us. Start a fund ;-)
  • Options
    I'd definitely take him, but would seem unlikely that we would release Haynes and Fuller and get another fairly injury prone striker in to replace them.
  • Options
    With FairPlay regs CP and all other FL managers are not going to waste a large % of their wage budget on any player who gives any reason to bea sicknote. EB = Big risk!!!
  • Options
    Not sure why he's regarded as a "sicknote"- isn't breaking your leg and ligament damage just being a bit unlucky? Could happen to any player. He's appeared in 2/3 of Wolves games at worst in every season he's been there.

2 footed, can take pens and scored 15 goals in a diabolical Wolves side last season. Would absolutely love us to sign him.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    SEB injury record here: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sylvan-ebanks-blake/profil/spieler_27621.html

Season: 2010/11
    24.08.2011-15.10.2011 ~ Knee Problems

Season: 2009/10
    16.08.2009-20.09.2009 ~ Muscular Problems

That was his injury record before this season. No better or worse than the average player I'd say. As dabos said, breaking your leg or suffering ligament damage is just unlucky.
  • Options

That goal he scored against us at the Valley was class.

Probably one of the best goals I have seen in the flesh

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    He is only just 27 years old. It does appear that he struggled to make it in the Premier League, but he has been very effective in the Championship, especially in the Wolves' promotion season. Could be devastating in a front two with Kermorgant. If the wages were right he'd be worth the risk surely?
  • Options
    When did he break his leg, and when will he be fit again?
  • Options
    Can see him ending up with McCarthy at Ipswich
  • Options

Can see him ending up with McCarthy at Ipswich

Great shout.
  • Options
    If he can stay injury free would be an excellent signing. Wages might be a problem?
  • Options
    Ebanks-Blake is and always has been crocked. I wouldnt bother with him. Fat dumpling who will always been on the injury list.
  • Options

SEB injury record here: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sylvan-ebanks-blake/profil/spieler_27621.html

Season: 2010/11
    24.08.2011-15.10.2011 ~ Knee Problems

Season: 2009/10
    16.08.2009-20.09.2009 ~ Muscular Problems

That was his injury record before this season. No better or worse than the average player I'd say. As dabos said, breaking your leg or suffering ligament damage is just unlucky.

• Options
    Rather go for Baldock
  • Options
    According to Sundays gossip columns SEB is off to Middlesboro (and Vaughan is off to Huddersfield)
  • Options

According to Sundays gossip columns SEB is off to Middlesboro (and Vaughan is off to Huddersfield)

I think that rumour for both players has a lot of legs.