Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - Darren Bent, Any Questions?

Morning all, despite it being close season we are arranging interviews to be broadcast in the new season, in mid June I am having a chat with Darren Bent, any questions? Please avoid the when are you coming back one, as that's mine!

Comments

• Options
    How would you describe Paul Lambert?
  • Options
    In what ways does he think his game has changed since he was with us, and is that for the better?
  • Options
    Cheers Weegie, think we can guess the answer!
  • Options
    Best manager he has worked under?
  • Options
    Was JFH the laziest striker he's ever played alongside? And was his giant rump a distraction?
  • Options
    Do you still have the bmx that @MCS used to see you riding down on the Penninsular?
  • Options
    Is there any truth that he's been approached to rejoin Spurs in the summer?
  • Options
    Who did you prefer working under most...Dowie, Pardew or Reed?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ooops just read ALL of your post Pete. OK. If you came back to play with us how do you think you would team up with Kermogant?
  • Options
    Would Sandra really have put that chance in the back of the net?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What was it like playing as part of a Bent Double?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In his opinion who was the best manager he worked under at Charlton after Curbs? Dowie, Reed or Pardew. And what/who did he feel was the biggest factor in our relegation?
  • Options
    do you feel that you will need to move away from villa to become in contention for an england call up?
  • Options
    how does it feel to have been the only player in the world to have assisted a balloon to score a goal?
  • Options
    who would you rather play up front alongside - benteke or kermorgant?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

how does it feel to have been the only player in the world to have assisted a balloon to score a goal?

Love that question...

• Options
    edited May 2013
    What team has been his most enjoyable period of his career and why? And does he think he'll ever play for England again?
  • Options
    If you could play for any manager, past or present, who would they be and why?
  • Options
    Come back please?
  • Options
    Who makes the sandwiches in your house now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2013
    What was his favorite goal that he ever scored for us? Also look forward to having you back at the Valley Darren.
  • Options
    Which club/season does he look back on so far in his career and thinks "Yes, that was the highlight"
  • Options
    Can you tell him that the thought of him and Kerm up top gives me a semi!!
  • Options
    Please come back please, will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you? will you?
  • Options
    1) how did he feel as the leading English goalscorer in the Prem when a school kid was picked to go to the World Cup just because he played for the GoonerShit.

2) When is he coming back ?
  • Options
    edited May 2013

1) how did he feel as the leading English goalscorer in the Prem when a school kid was picked to go to the World Cup just because he played for the GoonerShit.

This one, except I wouldn't want you to put him on a downer all evening, so you could ask him what his favourite car is as well.
  • Options
    If I ask nicely will he take a dump on the front seat of Lamberts car before he leaves.
  • Options
    Can you ask him who he has enjoyed playing for most in his career apart from Villa as he will probably feel he has to say them

Also tell him I love him!
  • Options
    Would he ever consider dropping down a division temporarily in order to play regularly and reignite his career?
  • Options
    Or how he felt after Emile Heskey got picked over him for South Africa.