Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - Darren Bent, Any Questions?

Comments

• Options
    Please come back Darren....pleeeeeeeeeeeeease
  • Options
    Just tell him I love him....
  • Options
    How does it feel to go from a club where you were so highly valued and admired, to being a peripheral figure with a manager who doesn't seem to recognise your talents?,
  • Options
    Do you find Jim Davidson offensive?
  • Options
    did Les Reed stick the knife in on Dowie and was it true you amongst other players didn't want Dowie sacked
  • Options
    dont ask him anything, tell him he NEEDS to join us THIS summer
  • Options
    When's this interview happening?

Also lol @ @LookOut
  • Options
    What's been the low point of you career so far, and have you used that in a positive manner as motivation?
  • Options
    Dislocated my shoulder celebrating his goal where he absolutely beasted Melchiot from the half way line v Brum at the Valley, ask him if he is pleased with himself now knowing that fact!

Absolutely loved Benty when he was here, top man, top pro and great player! One more season DB please.
  • Options
    Did you accept the invite to join carter and MCS in poo club

Who was the best poooer abd would poyet be a good new member
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What is the best screen-wash on the market?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CSxSvIuibA
  • Options
    Have you meet Sandra Rednappe?
  • Options
    Chim chiminy chim chiminy chim chin cheroo. Do you still hate the bastards in the claret and blue?
  • Options
    currently 50-1 to be with us by the 1st of september on skybet........
  • Options
    Will he come back,no wages but the fans will chip-in at £10 each a goal?
  • Options
    Please come home!
  • Options
    RZARZA
    edited May 2013
    mrbligh said:

av a bang onat
  • Options
    MCS said:

Dislocated my shoulder celebrating his goal where he absolutely beasted Melchiot from the half way line v Brum at the Valley, ask him if he is pleased with himself now knowing that fact!

Absolutely loved Benty when he was here, top man, top pro and great player! One more season DB please.

I remember watching Match of the day that night. Gary Lineker's exact words after the highlights were shown were "I think it's safe to say Darren Bent is a little bit faster than Mario Melchiot"

I've seen Phil Chapple, Doherty and even Llera turn out for us numerous times, but I have never and probably will never ever see someone get so comprehensively murdered for pace as Melchiot did that day,

• Options
    Do old people smell.like charity shops, or do charity shops smell like old people?

Also does he think he'll play for England again?
  • Options

Has he ever used Swarfega?

After doing the oil and filter change on his car ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RZA said:

mrbligh said:

av a bang onat
    Waaste of a bet, he wouldnt come back for what we could offer him, he's too focussed on the money. Or if he does we are not as skint as i thought.

• Options
    Do you still wear Sugar Cane raw selvedge denim, or have you moved over to that foul, distressed pre-faded denim that footballers tend to favour?

• Options
    When is he bringing back the 'Gash by da hour' celebration?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLPu8iPreGs
  • Options
    I signed you on football manager... why did you miss training twice last week?
  • Options
    What's the best place to get my shoes mended?
  • Options
    Benty - Has Steve Bruce's daughter got any nice sisters? If so, can you put in a good word for me?
  • Options
    We are recording this interview next week, this is your last chance for questions.
  • Options
    Please come back.

Please.