Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you could have any player from past squads in his peak for the 13/14 season who would it be?

just wondering who would you have in our sqaud? personally id have clive mendonca all day, with sasa illic just missing out ;)

Comments

• Options
    Darren Bent
  • Options
    Mark Kinsella :-)
  • Options
    Scott Parker
  • Options
    Claus Jensen
  • Options
    Andy Reid.
  • Options
    Claus Jensen
  • Options
    All about the goals and some pace. Has to be Darren Bent.
  • Options
    Close between Parker and Bent but would have to go with Parker. We are desperate for a quality box-to-box midfielder who can make things happen.
  • Options
    Some may laugh but Hasselbaink would be right up there for me. Awsome player who we (sadly) only remember as being shit for us................................
  • Options
    Kinsella
    No Brainer for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    John Barnes by that logic tango!
  • Options

Some may laugh but Hasselbaink would be right up there for me. Awsome player who we (sadly) only remember as being shit for us................................

Great player in his day but not good for us - one of many dreadful signings we made at that time.

• Options
    No mention of Killer?!
  • Options
    Di Canio
  • Options
    Parker.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Scott Parker's the logical choice but I would choose Claus Jensen
    (taking question as meaning Charlton peak)
  • Options
    Mendonca
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Claus Jensen

Definately, at his prime was the one Charlton player who called walk with the ball through the midfield. Pure class.
  • Options
    At his peak Jesper Blomqvist would also be worth a shout.
  • Options
    Yeah - WSS and tango are spot on. If we are answering the question accurately, then it would have to be Barnes, Hasslebaink or Simonson I guess!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Robert Lee all day long.
  • Options
    Scotty p
  • Options
    Hasslebaink if you mean in his career.

Bent if you mean while he played for Charlton. He would score for fun.
  • Options
    For the action, the drama, the pure theatre - Killer Hales, all day long.
  • Options
    Scott Parker
  • Options
    Kevin Lisbie.

Mind you, his 'peak' was only that 1 game vs Liverpool...
  • Options
    I would go for Parker. In his prime with us it honestly felt like we had an extra man.

Honourable mention to Di Canio - a player who on his day could come off the bench & change a game instantly on his own. I remember a game away at Pompey when we were 1-0 down. He came off the bench & the game changed purely with his presence. We won 2-1.
  • Options
    marcus bent ?
  • Options
    Firmani at his peak would be awesome.
  • Options
    Scott Parker - with him in midfield it was likely having a 12th player in our team.