Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brazil v England, 2nd June, 2013.

Comments

• Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

We are most definitely analogue. When will we receive the digital switch-over, before the finals next summer? (if we qualify).

Seriously, we've struggled to play out of the back against their full court press. A 0-0 battering, but still 0-0. We look like a lower league team away to a Premier League team in the FA Cup.

We've got HD coverage here.
  • Options
    Can certainly see Brazil struggling defensively against a quality attacking side.
  • Options
    Hope the 2nd half is better.
  • Options

Hope the 2nd half is better.

If we get to see lt.
  • Options
    shocking from walcott there
  • Options

meldrew66 said:

Gutted for Darren Bent that he is not even in the picture here. Travesty.

Darren needed that elusive move to one of the big boys for his international career to lift off. His time at Spurs was a disaster and for whatever reason Harry didn't like him. I genuinely believe that if one of the big boys had taken him on he would have fifty caps by now.

He has had plenty of chances at a series of Premiership clubs and for England. He simply is not as good as a lot of Rosé-tinted-spectacle wearing Charlton fans want to believe.
    Bents EPL record is 240 games, 102 goals. Think you need to get your spectacles repaired.
    Just looked at his wiki page. Don't think he could be accused of being a prolific scorer! Since he left Charlton he has only got to double figures in one season I think. Despite always being his side's main penalty taker.
    I aware you're on the wind up but I suggest you go back and have another look. Blokes record stands up against everyone except the very best.
    I state the fact he has rarely got to double figures a season over the last 4 or 5 years and you say I am on a wind up! Why don't you just state you disagree with me?
  • Options
    Walcott having a 'David Mooney'
  • Options
    1-0 right said Fred.
  • Options
    Right said Fred
  • Options
    Unlucky way to concede but a goal was coming anyway...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was coming - Brazil been totally on top.
  • Options
    What a great inital shot poor defending for the
    Actual goal

• Options
    Cracking effort from the back 4 to mop up the rebound. All stood and watched.
  • Options
    Thank goodness Johnson is coming off.
  • Options
    That neymar we should see if we can get on loan
  • Options
    Hulk is a beast.
  • Options
    At least we're not Germany ; ) Losing 4-1 to the U.S.A and creating own goals like these:

• Options

At least we're not Germany ; ) Losing 4-1 to the U.S.A and creating own goals like these:

Like we havent seen that before...
  • Options
    What a goal!
  • Options
    gettttt innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hahahaahhahaha
  • Options
    Good Finish From The Ox
  • Options
    Wow...change of shape and we start playing.

What a strike Ox
  • Options
    What a goal good boy ox
  • Options
    Feed the Ox
  • Options
    Credit to Rooney for the lay off.
  • Options
    Get in

Looks like Phil Scolari's on charlton life.
  • Options
    One to remember for him...well done.
  • Options
    Great goal!
  • Options
    Rooney perked up as soon as we changed shape and we started playing well.

Whether people like it or not, he's an important player for us.