Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Confessions you have to make at some point in your life

1235»

Comments

• Options
    LenGlover said:

I listen to Womans Hour when I'm out on the road sometimes...

I've listened to it for years Len, when I'm at home between contracts. Compulsive listening.

• Options
    I once bought 'The Final Countdown' by Europe.
    I can even recall the scene of the crime. It was WHSmith in Bexleyheath.
    There is a Charlton link because I remember being in a particularly good mood as it was half time and we were leading 1-0 at Sheffield Wednesday. This fact clearly clouded my judgement. To this day, mates (including Bermuda Red) still bring this grotesque misjudgement up.
  • Options
    At school in the late 70's had maths lesson in another classes form room opened the desk and found some condoms
    The desk belonged to a chap a couple of years older who was a bit of a twat and bully and he was also seeing one of the fittest birds in the school. So my mate and me put pin pricks in the condoms! Yep you guessed it the pitter patter of tiny feet arrived 9 months later! Oops!
  • Options
    It was I who let the dogs out
  • Options
    I have to confess to a youthful endeavour at brass rubbing. (Has passed now). Spent an entire day at Salisbury cathedral thoroughly immersed in the plethora of icons and statues, so much so that I lost track of time.

Fortunately the Archbishop's daughter was there to lend me a hand rubbing one out in the crypt.