Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nelson Mandela

13»

Comments

• Options
    I agree totally with that point but once he has explained why theres no need to try to humiliate the bloke which is how it came across
  • Options
    Riviera said:

And I stick by my anylisis.

When I was in prison........

If you're going to get all upset if someone thinks you are an Ex criminal, don't intimate as much.

I don't know why you think I was upset as there is no indication of that, I'm so annoyingly happy I irritate most people. In addition I didnt want anyone to think I was a big butch criminal, and no, I'm not a regular cannabis user but I know it amuses people. I'm always civil and reasoned but you are welcome to look through my posts to prove otherwise. Why don't you just try and be my mate, then you'll be a winner in my book.
  • Options

Riviera said:

And I stick by my anylisis.

When I was in prison........

If you're going to get all upset if someone thinks you are an Ex criminal, don't intimate as much.

I don't know why you think I was upset as there is no indication of that, I'm so annoyingly happy I irritate most people. In addition I didnt want anyone to think I was a big butch criminal, and no, I'm not a regular cannabis user but I know it amuses people. I'm always civil and reasoned but you are welcome to look through my posts to prove otherwise. Why don't you just try and be my mate, then you'll be a winner in my book.
    This.

I didn't think maybe_baby getting upset about it being implied that he had a criminal past - the way I read it was that he was more curious as to where you got that impression from.

However, I could perhaps understand him being "upset" about being labelled a "fantasist" for not needlessly posting an off-topic (and personal) story previously... Yet to be incredibly fair to the bloke, he still doesn't seem to care.

Just to even it up and break the love-fest a little, I still think he's a muppet for getting annoyed at the joke... ;) (I kid, But I did enjoy the joke personally)
  • Options
    Not expected to last the night. Critical.