Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Random Facebook Status Thread.

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:

A beer and a pat on the back....or a bit of card and a Facebook/Twitter status that he won't wont even see.

It's a nonsense day anyway and only upsets the people that don't have fathers present.

Some of the people on here will actually moan about anything and everything!
  • Options
    A friend of mine

Dave2l said:

A beer and a pat on the back....or a bit of card and a Facebook/Twitter status that he won't wont even see.

It's a nonsense day anyway and only upsets the people that don't have fathers present.

It's a painful day for a close friend of mine.

The fact that my own dad also isn't bothered by it.
  • Options
    It dont upset me and i aint got one its a nice day to have your kids make you things at nursery and eat burnt toast with jam and marmite

Urggghhh

But she made it so had to eat a bit of it
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Dave2l said:

A friend of mine

Dave2l said:

It's a painful day for a close friend of mine.

The fact that my own dad also isn't bothered by it.
    Fair enough. People have different situations but doesn't make it 'nonsense'
  • Options
    Most father's day posts on my facebook have been from people whose father's are no longer with us. It's not a nonsense day for everyone.
  • Options
    you have about four friends though to be fair
  • Options
    Anyway....moving on

"R**** is going maaaaaad today!!! Kicking me right in the piss bucket."
  • Options
    Not 'nonsense' was the incorrect word.

From the people I know altogether it's more of a sad day then a happy one.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    is this like a random thoughts thread thing...?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shitter
  • Options
    I thought this was quite sweet but I'm sure only the ladies and sensitive men will agree

"Rubbishday.com - I need wine and a shower ASAP! On the plus side I may have just bought my wedding dress...!"

Certainly not her brother who might just be a lifer whose read this thread : - )

"You have just met the three requirements necessary for a really gay status. 1. ".com" 2. Expressing a need for wine (worse would have been gin 3. Talking about weddings. You missed out on number 4 - the needless "lol". "
  • Options
    Now I did LOL at that.
  • Options
    Lambrini boy again, really going for it today, with just:

"ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • Options
    Go through your friends keep the ones you actually like and get rid of all the people you barely know. I did this recently and put my status as "Vinnie has had a cull. If you didn't make the grade you may not necessarily be a C##t but, chances are....."

A lot of people went quite mental and seemed to just assume that they were.

Seriously though have a cull. It's sooooooooooooo therapeutic.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    So Sonora Dodd decides to invent Fathers day then for all eternity it causes people either great sadness or great joy. How can an invented day make anyone sad or happy?
  • Options

So Sonora Dodd decides to invent Fathers day then for all eternity it causes people either great sadness or great joy. How can an invented day make anyone sad or happy?

Well put sir.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    "Devouring my lunch today from Lupa. Tuna Nicoise Salad with loads of olives #omnomnom"
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Seems as good as place as any to quote Terry Pratchett:

“Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind.”

By that reckoning around 30% of all facebook users are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
  • Options
    "Chillin in the sun in my snapback a corona oh and deep house!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This made me laugh

"Omfg just fell down stairs and cant get up! In sooo much pain fink I broke me leg :( xxxxxx"

I know I shouldn't laugh but you are at the bottom of the stairs and in agony so what is the first thing you do? Call an ambulance? No update your flaming status!
  • Options

This made me laugh

"Omfg just fell down stairs and cant get up! In sooo much pain fink I broke me leg :( xxxxxx"

I know I shouldn't laugh but you are at the bottom of the stairs and in agony so what is the first thing you do? Call an ambulance? No update your flaming status!

Self diagnosing on facebook drives me mad.

Had a guy I used to play football with go 'Think i've slightly dislocated my shoulder, it kills'. Pal of mine asked if he had been to the hospital and he responded with 'Nah, gonna leave it for now, can tell its slightly dislocated though as it feels funny when I lift my arm up'........bonkers.
  • Options
    "Sitting watching bacon cook hurry up!!!"
  • Options
    "Such a shame it was never the right time....."
  • Options
    "Going to see Twilight with my girlie's tonight...Woop woop, can't wait!

(Estrogen is bad for the brain)
  • Options
    "Fustrated.com"
  • Options
    "Life is so great!"

prick
  • Options
    Have a fella who posts randoms like......

Dear automatic flushing toilet. I applaud your enthusiasm, but I wasn't done yet.

Sometimes I wish I was a girl so that lots of people would like my pointless Facebook statuses for no other reason than to try to sleep me.

Whenever I see hitchhikers, I pretend that they're telling me that I'm doing a great job driving.

Sometimes when I can't sleep I try counting sheep, but my ADHD is a fucking nightmare.

.....One sheep, two sheep, dog, pig, old McDonald, Hey Macarena!

I'm not sure how we are friends to be honest.
  • Options
    Whenever I see hitchhikers, I pretend that they're telling me that I'm doing a great job driving.

Love that one.
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

Have a fella who posts randoms like......

Dear automatic flushing toilet. I applaud your enthusiasm, but I wasn't done yet.

Sometimes I wish I was a girl so that lots of people would like my pointless Facebook statuses for no other reason than to try to sleep me.

Sometimes when I can't sleep I try counting sheep, but my ADHD is a fucking nightmare.

.....One sheep, two sheep, dog, pig, old McDonald, Hey Macarena!

I'm not sure how we are friends to be honest.

I have time for statuses like this. I should add this bloke.