Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Inverness Calley preseason friendly 27th July at home

Comments

• Options
    That showed me! Will be a brilliant money spinner , but must have been a lot to get them to come to England
  • Options
    Great for the fans if they can afford it but doubt it will be a money spinner.

They are having to charge that much to cover Madrid's fee and the other costs is my guess.

• Options
    A great coup - but £55 a ticket? RM must be charging a fair amount for the pleasure.
  • Options
    I think it will sell out. Put the tickets on general sale after a certain amount of time, and you will get groups of lads down on a jolly up fancying it.

Tho i suppose 55 quid is a lot of money... oh and its a Sunday night??
  • Options
    It's £55 for a ST holder and £60 for a non ST holder for them
  • Options
    The one we've all been waiting for. Ronaldo v Francis.
  • Options

haha brilliant.

I'd pay £55 to watch us play the RM 1st team

• Options
    The question is how many substitutes will they use,10,15,so how long will each 1st player be on the pitch ?
  • Options
    I'd pay it. Their best current non-Confed cup team (prior to transfers) is along the lines of:

Diego Lopez

Carvajal Pepe Varane Coentrao

Xabi Alonso (if fit) Khedira

Di Maria Ozil Ronaldo

Benzema

Subs: Adan, Kaka, Albiol, Isco, Modric, Higuain, Morata, Callejon.

Why wouldn't you want to see that.
  • Options

That will be worth £100!

Personally I wouldn't pay £55 for 90minutes of football (cup finals excluded), especially a friendly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kaka v Harry Arter
  • Options
    They're hoping to have that new stand in place by the Madrid game too.
  • Options
    to be fair if Charlton charged that, i'd still go. It's not like you'd ever get the chance to see Real Madrid at the Valley again in a hurry.

• Options
    60 to non season ticket holders
  • Options
    £55-£60 for a friendly is joke regardless of the opposition!

This should be a reward for fans not a hinderence where they ahve to pay double what they would pay for a competitive league match!

Nevermind Addicks fans you have the MIghty ICT :)
  • Options
    Why have Real actually decided to play Bournemouth? Must have their pick of destinations during the summer, seems a strange choice.

Or is it simply a case of Bournemouths rich owners paying the most?
  • Options
    one of the RM players is getting married and the team is having its stag do in Bournemouth on that weekend. kills two birds and all that.
  • Options
    Red_Card said:

This should be a reward for fans not a hinderence where they ahve to pay double what they would pay for a competitive league match!

Assuming it sells out they will still struggle to take £400k net of VAT because of the size of their ground. I'd imagine that Real Madrid could quite easily have asked an appearance fee of £250k.
  • Options

Red_Card said:

Assuming it sells out they will still struggle to take £400k net of VAT because of the size of their ground. I'd imagine that Real Madrid could quite easily have asked an appearance fee of £250k.
    Easy £250k would think they'd ask for much more.
  • Options
    They'd sell out at £100. The ground only holds 10,000 ish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems obvious to me. They want a pre-season test to prepare them adequately for their very tough opening fixture. It's precisely why we are playing Caley.
  • Options
    Cardinal i have managed to get the Hat out for a beer on Sat if your about.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2013
    Heard on Talksport this morning from a local Journo and cherries fan that RM are charging £1M, capacity of 12k at the ground, average of £60 per ticket, shortfall of nearly 250-300k, he said himself he wont attend.
  • Options
    Fans have to resist silly ticket pricing if it's not already too late. To be fair, CAFC are far from the worst offenders.

Anyway ICT will be the right test for us at ten quid a pop or whatever it is. We don't need to pay through the nose for a so-called big club to patronise us. Bring on the sweaties and let's make em welcome at the home of SE London football.
  • Options
    Looking forward to the ICT game. Stayed in Inverness when on holiday in the Highlands - loved the place
  • Options

Looking forward to the ICT game. Stayed in Inverness when on holiday in the Highlands - loved the place

We are all looking forward to coming down, flights and accomodation booked :)

Hope to see a few of you in the Lev for a beer or three

• Options
    Red card does the Blacksmiths still do the steak pie ?
  • Options
    Northsea said:

Red card does the Blacksmiths still do the steak pie ?

It certainly does mate, that pub is not too far from where im from in Inverness.