Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Ticket Sales? (ed. 10,000)

edited August 2013 in General Charlton
Yesterday was last day to guarantee your 'own' seat. So most 'regular' ST holders will probably have renewed by now. Anyone ITK have any idea how many we've sold and how it compares with last year? Used to be able to rely on regular updates for Airman - but, sadly, those days have gone.

Comments

• Find out what the amount was when the discount window closed a couple of months ago.

And add about 26 to that....
  • Whats happened to Airman? is he not allowed to post anymore? big shame if not :(
  • He posted earlier in the week.
  • Ive heard we have sold between 1, and 27,111 season tickets so far....
  • CAFCTrev said:

Ive heard we have sold between 1, and 27,111 season tickets so far....

Source?
  • CAFCTrev said:

Didn't realise they sold S/T's for the away end!

• no it is between 3 and 27111 as we bought 2
  • CatAddick said:

CAFCTrev said:

Source?
    HP

Whats happened to Airman? is he not allowed to post anymore? big shame if not :(

Is it ?
    kimbo said:

no it is between 3 and 27111 as we bought 2

Pi$$ed all over the millwall gate again this season then.
  • Whats happened to Airman? is he not allowed to post anymore? big shame if not :(

He is of course still able to post, but he longer will be able to post as a club employee with lots of accurate inside information...
  • kimbo said:

no it is between 3 and 27111 as we bought 2

Just one picking moment.....I've also bought a season ticket so that should be between 4 and 27111
  • Sponsored links:

• Just got this update, I bought one so now its between 5 and 27,111....
  • I bought 3 so could be a record year at least 8! Sure we can make double figures
  • Boy oh boy do we need to sign someone. Anyone.
  • edited June 2013
    So far we have confirmed 8 season tickets sold. We are about 11,000 odd short of last seasons total....
  • Add in the 450 or so 5 year mugs like myself, who are getting ripped off year after year:(
  • Who ripped you off?!
  • Find out what the amount was when the discount window closed a couple of months ago.

27 the trust is buying one for our survey winner...
  • edited June 2013
    razil said:

Find out what the amount was when the discount window closed a couple of months ago.

27 the trust is buying one for our survey winner...

If I win I might have to send one of my tickets back.

Joined yesterday but can't login.
  • I went online to renew my son's seat today but it would seem they are now allowing renewals any more - at least not if you try to do it on an iPad.

I guess I'll be calling them tomorrow.
  • I went online to renew my son's seat today but it would seem they are now allowing renewals any more - at least not if you try to do it on an iPad.

I guess I'll be calling them tomorrow.

Renewls ended on Wednesday officially. You can still buy but swap week started yesterday so there maybe a slim chance it has gone, I doubt it though!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2013
    Add me, Add me, ( in a rather excited voice ) I've got mine !
  • Late renewing, rang the ticket office and managed to procure the seat I've had for eight years, feeling lucky, but I guess new demand is not that great.
    Phew, sit with friends I've known since I was eleven!
    Spoke to Hayley in the ticket office who was a great help and even thanked me for renewing, nice touch I thought.
  • Late renewing, rang the ticket office and managed to procure the seat I've had for eight years, feeling lucky, but I guess new demand is not that great.
    Phew, sit with friends I've known since I was eleven!
    Spoke to Hayley in the ticket office who was a great help and even thanked me for renewing, nice touch I thought.

I thought it was a lost cause doing that! I may try it
  • Whats the figure now? Between 30 and 27,111??
  • I did mine late as well, didn't think the information on the deadline was that great this time if you don't access the club website regularly. They were pretty sniffy about renewing and I nearly didn't do it. I know a deadline is a deadline but in my case I had a good reason so I thought I might have had more customer service especially when I have been renewing for many years and the amount of space in the ground etc.
  • My guess is we're at around the 9,000 mark?
  • edited July 2013
    cafc-west said:

My guess is we're at around the 9,000 mark?

I doubt it based on the published figures around the deadline, although I'd hope we will hit that number by the end of August latest, assuming we sign some players.

• cafc-west said:

I doubt it based on the published figures around the deadline, although I'd hope we will hit that number by the end of August latest, assuming we sign some players.

Thanks AB - but I thought the club announced that around 8,000 had taken up the option to buy before the price increase. Therefore assumed that maybe around a 1,000 since then? Agree that a signing or two would definitely help tho'.

• edited July 2013
    cafc-west said:

cafc-west said:

Thanks AB - but I thought the club announced that around 8,000 had taken up the option to buy before the price increase. Therefore assumed that maybe around a 1,000 since then? Agree that a signing or two would definitely help tho'.

On July 4th last year we had 10,450 paid season tickets, up from 9,539 at the end of April. We hit 11,000 at the start of the season.

From recollection the figure given by the club in April was about 8,000, so on that basis we should be at 9,000-plus, but I think the early summer sales last year were larger than usual because we had just won promotion.

Nothwithstanding the price increases, I think it would be disappointing not to hit 10,000 in the end.
  • Given the actual performance on the pitch and that the club have taken another massive step on the journey back to the Premier League these numbers have got to be disappointing! Surely the numbers should be up but then there hasn't been a massive marketing/promotion effort - perhaps CAFC might engage with supporters and the Trust to rethink how to fill the Valley?

Fans like excitement and interest because, let's face it they are not going for pure skill / entertainment which is available 24/7 on Sky, BT and Al Jazeera etc.

The supporters are keen for the Trust to engage with CAFC and work out how to promote the club so if anyone has suggestions please inbox