Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Royal Baby

Comments

• Options

the Daily Express have live footage from the hospital (not sure how graphic so possibly NSFW):

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/949849/Kate-Middleton-royal-baby-labour-live-update-hospital-Duchess-of-Cambridge-birth-latest

I think its safe to say you wont be seeing a royal clunge ripped to shreds (unlees shes done PPV like jordan)... so theres no need for the NSFW bit
  • Options
    Wasn't it 9 months ago the last one was born?
    William must have been on her the moment she got home from hospital, the dirty goat!
  • Options
    Just checked, I imagined it.
  • Options
    i always would of had Kate down as a conservative turns out shes in labour.
  • Options

Does anybody under the age of 80 really give a toss about this?

Prince William might :wink:
  • Options
    It's a boy!
  • Options

Does anybody under the age of 80 really give a toss about this?

Yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I do love a bit of royalty happy news
  • Options
    King Arthur it is then!
  • Options
    Switched to SSN to get away from the baby talk and even they are reporting it ffs
  • Options
    Shame they called his brother George, being a prince born on St George's Day would be cool.

Even if you aren't a prince it would be good. I'd love my birthday to be called St Neil's Day.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Switched to SSN to get away from the baby talk and even they are reporting it ffs

Wonderful.
  • Options
    Jack jumped out of the box.
    The bears came home and caught Goldilocks.

33-1 with Lads this morning.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I don’t hate the Royals but I sure do hate everything they stand for.

Congratulations to the family.
  • Options
    What is it that they stand for you hate so much
  • Options
    Hope all are doing fine.

Jezza x
  • Options
    they do generate about 500 million a year in tourism ( the royal family ) congrats to them i think that will be it now for kids.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

they do generate about 500 million a year in tourism ( the royal family ) congrats to them i think that will be it now for kids.

This is a nonsense. The Royal Family doesn't generate any tourism money. Tourists don't meet the bloody queen. Its the Royal buildings that attract the tourists, and generate money. You can keep the buildings, and dispense of the vastly expensive Royal Family. Versailles is evidence of this.

https://www.republic.org.uk/what-we-want/monarchy-myth-buster
    Read it all the time...

Jezza
  • Options
    Not trying to be different or controversial, but I honestly couldn't care less.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    That seems a balanced objective website, must be true!
  • Options

This is a nonsense. The Royal Family doesn't generate any tourism money. Tourists don't meet the bloody Queen. Its the Royal buildings that attract the tourists, and generate money. You can keep the buildings, and dispense of the vastly expensive Royal Family. Versailles is evidence of this.

This. I am not overly keen on the royals. I think they should earn their keep.

I do respect the William and Harry generation for having served and wanting to carry on. I was disappointed in the way that Harry wasn't allowed to stay in the army.
  • Options

This is a nonsense. The Royal Family doesn't generate any tourism money. Tourists don't meet the bloody Queen. Its the Royal buildings that attract the tourists, and generate money. You can keep the buildings, and dispense of the vastly expensive Royal Family. Versailles is evidence of this.

its not really a nonesene is it take the queen out of buckingham palace and whats the usp this is where the royal family used to live?. yanks love the queen and getting photos and buying all the tat from the souvenir shops.
  • Options
    Love the royals, hate the palarses
  • Options

its not really a nonesene is it take the queen out of buckingham palace and whats the usp this is where the royal family used to live?. yanks love the queen and getting photos and buying all the tat from the souvenir shops.
    "Versailles is evidence of this." - he's already given you the answer