Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BT Sports

13»

Comments

• Options
    buckshee said:

seth plum said:

jimmy have you always paid for the music on your computer or phone or pad or whatever? Have you ever copies music from some source or another for free?

Home taping's killing music
    and it's illegal.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

jimmy have you always paid for the music on your computer or phone or pad or whatever? Have you ever copies music from some source or another for free?

Yep, loads and loads! Hell, I break the law most days one way or another... But I'm not advising anyone to join me by jacking in their iTunes account and replacing it with a crap quality download service!

On another note, does anybody else find Jake Humphreys to be an irritatingly arrogant git? Or should I just put this in the 'general things that annoy you' thread?
  • Options
    BT Sport get one over on Sky again today. They've signed shirt sponsorship deals with both Edinburgh and Glasgow rugby clubs, meaning they get to advertise themselves on the only rugby matches that Sky will be showing this season.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-2380665/BT-Sport-thwarts-Sky-advertising-ban-sponsoring-Glasgow-Edinburgh-rugby-teams.html
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

seth plum said:

Yep, loads and loads! Hell, I break the law most days one way or another... But I'm not advising anyone to join me by jacking in their iTunes account and replacing it with a crap quality download service!

On another note, does anybody else find Jake Humphreys to be an irritatingly arrogant git? Or should I just put this in the 'general things that annoy you' thread?
    I'm with you, I really don't like him

• Options
    seth plum said:

what is free? BT or Sky telly?

I meant BT Sport but of course it is just for infinity customers so sorry.
  • Options
    Loco said:

seth plum said:

what is free? BT or Sky telly?

I meant BT Sport but of course it is just for infinity customers so sorry.
    Not just Infinity Loco - all BT Broadband customers.
  • Options
    oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mr Carry on Camping are you gona appear for a beer somewhere this season ?
  • Options
    Boro (h) first game (in Lanzarote now until 10th).. Will be in the Cons after if its still open!
  • Options
    Just kicked-off broadcasting. Bayern Munich v Man City. I think it's being shown today to everyone on Freeview, Sky or BT....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm watching at the mo and haven't paid nor do I have bt broadband .....

David James is pretty painful though. And Owen is an atmosphere hoover
  • Options
    Haven't seen Ray Stubbs for a few years, comes across well. Think they've pinned a lot on Owen stepping up...time will tell.
  • Options
    You mean 'Stubbsy'?
  • Options
    Anyway - so just got home and BT Sport is up and running, does this mean it will be free to me all season (I'm an infinity customer) or is this just "freeview" and I'll have to register at a later date ?

Oh and having the channel logo in the bottom right of the screen and the score in the centre is annoying.
  • Options
    Anyone watched "Life's a Pitch" on BT Sport with Des Kelly....oh my word, can't believe who agreed to let that guy host his own show, so outdated and terrible delivery, it's embarassing to watch.
  • Options

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mr Carry on Camping are you gona appear for a beer somewhere this season ?

Once the butler has packed up the pop up marque

• Options
    now free for Virgin Media customers on XL packages
  • Options
    Hopefully we'll get to see Welling United and Dartford on the box at some point - Be weird to see that
  • Options
    Rothko said:

now free for Virgin Media customers on XL packages

Good news!
  • Options

Hopefully we'll get to see Welling United and Dartford on the box at some point - Be weird to see that

Yes, live! Weird indeed. Andy Warhol did predict that one day we would all be famous for 15 minutes!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Earlier today they aired a friendly between Celtic XI v Stiliyan XI. It was a charity match in aid of Stiliyan Petrov featuring old players, current players and celebs.
    Also featured Radostin Kishishev at right back of the Stiliyan XI.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

cafc1263 said:

Why pay out for watching football when you you can stream it via the internet on a site called myiplayer

1. It's illegal
    2. It won't last, these sites rarely do
    3. You have to watch on your laptop unless you're technically minded enough to connect your laptop/ desktop to your TV
    4. No rewind/ pause functionality
    5. It's illegal
    6. It's inconsistent in terms of reliability of feed and quality of feed
    7. It's illegal
    8. It's shit.

Frankly, I could have just gone with point 8.
    1) It's not illegal in China
    2) Good ones, like footballstreaming.info last for ages, plus new ones pop up all the time.
    3) It's one wire
    4) Some sites do have this.
    5) Who cares
    6) I don't find this to be the case, even with awful Chinese internet.
    7) Who cares
    8) Wrong.

@JohnBoyUK - You should change your settings so you laptop only projects, if I have both screens on I find the laptop always catches my attention, p***** me right off,
    Wrong? You can justify it all you like, I'll take full HD with rewind functionality, 5.1 sound and all the trimmings over your cheapskate, pop-up advert, malware riddled, tantamount to theft chav option!
    What a bizarre bloke. Getting precious over streams. You art thee mighty one.
  • Options
    That's a title I can live with. I'm adding it to my email signature now.
  • Options
    Watching BT Sports for the first time today. The half time analysis is ridiculous. It reminded me of The Day Today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gHorOt6KKw
  • Options
    Walkabout in Watford is showing the game in some strange foreign Chanel which has Alex McLiesh, Kevin Keegan and Andy Gray as their half time panel !
  • Options
    Yeah the half-time punditry was a bit of a joke.

45 minutes played and during half-time they analysed 4 seconds worth of footage.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Watching BT Sports for the first time today. The half time analysis is ridiculous. It reminded me of The Day Today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gHorOt6KKw

Partridge at his best!