Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adamo Coulibaly

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2013
    85 agents? Legend.
  • Options

Why the f*ck would he even need 2 agents, never mind 6!!

HE HASN'T GOT SIX AGENTS
    Way, way more.

What a strange situation.
  • Options
    can someone tell us the exact ratio of coulibalys to agents ?
  • Options

PeteF said:

I am toying with nobody, just passing on what Chris Powell said last night after the game, I have no idea if CP wants him or not, I get the impression though that he was less than pleased with the agents situation, I have given up trying to read his mind.

Crickey we have a real life Patrick Jane in our midst!

Now Googling Patrick Jane
  • Options
    I've always found 82 agents to be optimal. I wonder what the other three actually do!
  • Options
    It seems he has agents for different areas, all wanting a cut of any deals I suspect, his current trial in Lens has been arranged by his Northern France agent....
  • Options
    Are we sure these aren't just travel agents?

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Here's the photo of him mentioned earlier in the thread:

The chances of seeing that on the big screen seem unlikely now though.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Nice shirt
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

PeteF said:

Neither @se9addick it seems he upped and went to France without saying too much.

Can't see why that would upset us. We had him on trial for a set time. That time expired and he needed to try his luck elsewhere. He's done nothing wrong has he. I presume we know his phone number.

And that of his six agents
    Actually it's only 85 agents Kap, keep up ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Coulibaly featured in the pre-season wins at Wimbledon"

Research

• Options
    I represent Mr Adamo Coulibaly. Trying to get him a good mouve.
  • Options
    No, I represent Adamo Coulibaly........
  • Options
    I am Roy Wood and I used to be in the Move oh... And I represent Adamo Coulibaly
  • Options

he made some shocking signings (Traore and Faye) but...if Dowie had been given the whole season I reckon we'd have stayed up

Perhaps if he'd lost Traore and Faye on one of his infamous prematch walks we may have done ?

• Options
    My French is useless, but I think the Racing Club de Lens OS says they lost to Marseille tonight, 0-1. Don't know if Coulibaly played; this apparently is the last day of his trial there. Almost anybody's French has got to be better than mine....
  • Options

My French is useless, but I think the Racing Club de Lens OS says they lost to Marseille tonight, 0-1. Don't know if Coulibaly played; this apparently is the last day of his trial there. Almost anybody's French has got to be better than mine....

Yeah he played
  • Options

Here's the photo of him mentioned earlier in the thread:

The chances of seeing that on the big screen seem unlikely now though.

Looking at that photo, I don't think he'd FIT on the Big Screen.

• Options
    Beckboy said:
    Crowd of 28,000. How did he do? We've lost him, haven't we? Bugger!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Adamo not play good. He carrying timber and not a fit for French soccer. He will be betterer for ze English 1 brand of hoofball where fatties get to kick the ball as hard as they can.

We do not wanting Adamo but he now fly to Hawaii for trial with Honululu Grass Skirts. Lots of lucking big man".

...is how I read it
  • Options
    Big Rob has built his dog houses and found some nose clippers ---only news from France
  • Options

Beckboy said:
    Crowd of 28,000. How did he do? We've lost him, haven't we? Bugger!

Don't worry, why sign someone who looked decent when you can have Simon Church ? !

• Options
    Macronate said:

"Adamo not play good. He carrying timber and not a fit for French soccer. He will be betterer for ze English 1 brand of hoofball where fatties get to kick the ball as hard as they can.

We do not wanting Adamo but he now fly to Hawaii for trial with Honululu Grass Skirts. Lots of lucking big man".

...is how I read it

Ha ha! And as SE9 says above - Hey! Why worry? We've landed on our feet with the prolific net-buster Simon Church. [Sad-faced emoticon thingy.]

• Options
    Still think mr.coulibaly will come back and try to get a deal , we seem to the the only team that is impressed with him after a trial
  • Options
    He has a few other teams after him, including Steau Bucharest
  • Options
    scored tonight
  • Options
    Has apparently signed for lens on a 2 year deal
  • Options
    Don't think we put in the legwork on this one tbh.
  • Options
    Well we would have only given him a year anyway so that would have been that.