Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Insults Guide

Comments

• Options
    Ridiculous, but hey it's ok we can still call people a 'fat c**t' or a 'f**king blind w*nker' right?
  • Options
    Is half-caste insulting? What should you say then!?!
  • Options
    So you can say " you cross-dressing lanky ginger fat wop faggot fck "
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Mixed race
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Ridiculous, but hey it's ok we can still call people a 'fat c**t' or a 'f**king blind w*nker' right?

Only if he's the referee.

• Options

do people really say wog or coon

Of course they do, but usually by those born before 1970 and preceded by a crafty look over their shoulder and followed by a wink and a grin.....
  • Options

do people really say wog or coon

Only scousers I assume.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Mixed race I think is the acceptable term these days. By acceptable I mean of course, unlikely to more than midly offend some lefty, liberal, bleeding heart, hand-wringing do-gooder.

• Options
    I don't think there's a single person that doesn't realise 90% of those words are offensive.

Comes off as a publicity stunt to try and improve their own image after the Suarez incident.
  • Options
    The word 'negretto' appears to be missing from Liverpool's list.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I don't think there's a single person that doesn't realise 90% of those words are offensive.

Comes off as a publicity stunt to try and improve their own image after the Suarez incident.

And Suarez' offending word to Evra didn't even make the list!
  • Options
    Touche!
  • Options

The word 'negretto' appears to be missing from Liverpool's list.

its "negrito" ..but thats also missing

"negretto" ....probably a new ice cream confection sold in scouseland

"regretto" ...something that Suarez doesnt seem to do
  • Options
    Rumour has it that they have just taken the list "That's what we we do" from the den and put a liverpool badge and the word Unacceptable on it.
  • Options
    This has to be a joke. Since when is " man up " offensive ?
  • Options
    "Man up" - genuine question - which demographic is offended by that ?
  • Options
    So mong, rug muncher, shirt lifter, nancy, jungle bunny, brown hatter are all ok?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I guess the problem is that men are supposed to have certain attributes - being tough, strong macho, that kind of thing, and that anyone who that doesn't describe is less of a man? Hardly the worst term on the list
  • Options

So mong, rug muncher, shirt lifter, nancy, jungle bunny, brown hatter are all ok?

You forgot chutney ferret.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

se9addick said:

I guess the problem is that men are supposed to have certain attributes - being tough, strong macho, that kind of thing, and that anyone who that doesn't describe is less of a man? Hardly the worst term on the list

most of scouse land then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:

se9addick said:

its an odd one, one of my friends is a die hard feminist and on a couple of occasions she's reminded me to "man up". Don't see it as offensive at all.
  • Options

Personally I cannot see anything wrong with words such as Half Caste, Coloured, Midget, Cripple or Handicapped and anyone that is offended with the term "man up" needs to take a serious look at themselves.

Yet another strike at the way we live by the PC brigade.

Are you serious? Or are you some kind of forum algorithm designed to create arguments and increase web traffic?

Yet another strike? At what point in your daily life are you forced to suffer by a imaginary collection of people?
  • Options
    Copied from the Sexism In The Media thread

"I was invited, with the missus, to a luncheon at me pals chateau the other Sunday and I was placed next to an Aussie bint (yes they're over here an all!) who told me that when she was recently up the duff she was offended to be called a "yummy mummy" by her sister-in-law on the grounds that it was sexist. Oh by the way, it was her husband who kept knipping upstairs to check on the baby sitter (to my knowledge he weren't dipping it) and who ultimately went to bed early while the sheila got pissed on the vino!"

So add the term "Yummy mummy" to the list!
  • Options
    I think we should take this a step further, and produce a list of inappropriate words for Liverpool fans.

I'll start with:

work, employment, receipt
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Personally I cannot see anything wrong with words such as Half Caste, Coloured, Midget, Cripple or Handicapped and anyone that is offended with the term "man up" needs to take a serious look at themselves.

Are you serious? Or are you some kind of forum algorithm designed to create arguments and increase web traffic?

Yet another strike? At what point in your daily life are you forced to suffer by a imaginary collection of people?
    Yes I am serious, none of the words offend me now nor would they offend me if I had mixed race parents, black skin, was four foot tall or walked on crutches. As one of the posters above said he has a friend who is a cripple (Oooo sorry) and he has no problem with being called one.

The problem with this country is the ones that are offended the most are the tree hugging liberals who have nothing better to do. The people they claim to represent do not make half as much fuss.
  • Options

I think we should take this a step further, and produce a list of inappropriate words for Liverpool fans.

I'll start with:

work, employment, receipt

"Where's" "Wheels" "Off" "Me" "Car"
  • Options

Personally I cannot see anything wrong with words such as Half Caste, Coloured, Midget, Cripple or Handicapped

Whilst I would contest the likely effectiveness of Liverpool's campaign I can't criticise the sentiment.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there, Charente.
  • Options

I have no idea what this word algorithm means but I like it
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Yes I am serious, none of the words offend me now nor would they offend me if I had mixed race parents, black skin, was four foot tall or walked on crutches. As one of the posters above said he has a friend who is a cripple (Oooo sorry) and he has no problem with being called one.

The problem with this country is the ones that are offended the most are the tree hugging liberals who have nothing better to do. The people they claim to represent do not make half as much fuss.
    Oh well that's ok then! Our mistake!