Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sordell on loan **CONFIRMED - SEASON LONG LOAN**

Comments

• Options
    On the os now get in
  • Options
    Brilliant news. Well done CP and well done the board.
  • Options
    sweeeet
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Who would have thought that 48 hours ago? That surpasses the standard of striker I thought we would end up with 10 times over. And that is back in May, never mind after all the stuff that has gone on.

I would rather this guy than Obika tbh - and if we end up tying up Fuller (which I think we will) we will have a lovely blend up front:

Kermorgant - awesome in the air, free kicks, link up play

Sordell - pace to burn off the shoulder of the last defender

Church - poacher with good movement off the ball

Fuller - unpredictable game changer off the bench.
  • Options
    thank god now if callum is right and he normally is we could have a great player shame we spoke about flying planes
  • Options
    Amazing how the atmosphere has changed on here.
  • Options
    They haven't announced the two outs yet VG...
  • Options
    a freebie and a loan

who would've thought it eh , the best thing is their age get fuller in next to steady the ship and that's a potent strike force
  • Options
    Excellent
  • Options
    Absolute quality signing!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All of a sudden (and no disrespect to past strikers) Haynes and BWP seem a bit pants in comparison. We really have gone up a level in terms of calibre of player and proven Championship goals return and fitness levels.
  • Options
    WSS said:

haha

Can get 125/1 on him being top scorer on SkyBet for anyone thats interested
  • Options

Delighted.

Sounds a good player & will have had a full pre season albeit with Bolton. I suspect he will be up for the South London derby.
  • Options
    Well done to all the ITKs who called this days in advance.
  • Options
    Thank you for sorting this before I go to a 3 hour meeting.
  • Options

thank god now if callum is right and he normally is we could have a great player shame we spoke about flying planes

Pressure! Hope both he and Church can fire us up the table. It's looking good.
  • Options
    Brilliant news. Also say that jiminez and co have done well here in getting both in let's just hope there are no more out goings and we'll be in a strong position to challenge this season
  • Options
    Delighted with this signing - it is far above the quality that I expected. However, I won't be so pleased if it turns out that we have to sell Wiggo to fund it, though...

Is there still any chance of Dale going to Bolton as part of the deal, do you think? It would make sense.
  • Options

WSS said:

haha

Think I will have some of that
  • Options
    He could get 20 goals this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bound to score against us.

Hope he does a good job for you guys - a decent player who needs games clearly.

• Options
    On Twitter Marvin says.

Marvin Sordell ‏@MarvinSordell 4m
    Been a very long 24 hours but its signed and sealed now! Charlton player for the season #cafc
  • Options
    I am not having anyone say that we are a fickle lot who behave like enormous girl's blouses sometimes.

Man Up.
  • Options
    My knowledge of him is limited to say the least but am happy he's on board and looking forward to the season now.
  • Options
    its a quality sounding signing, I know very little about him and I am looking forward to watching him
  • Options
    Very pleased with this. Maybe our pot is a little bit bigger to piss in than many on here thought. Well done CP and the Board.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

My knowledge of him is limited to say the least but am happy he's on board and looking forward to the season now.

Got a good touch and certainly isn't afraid to have a go shooting wise.

Some say Marvin can appear lazy but that's probably because he doesn't run around like a headless chickens which fans like players doing sometimes!

I'd certainly have him back with us...

• Options
    Macronate said:

I am not having anyone say that we are a fickle lot who behave like enormous girl's blouses sometimes.

Man Up.

Someone's just earned himself a ban from Anfield
  • Options
    Five months younger than Obika.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

WSS said:

haha

Think I will have some of that
    yer probs, hell score bundles of goals, i can bet you he will score against l'ilwall