Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite comedy character?

Comments

• Options
    Denis Penis weren't bad
  • Options
    Brain
  • Options
    Phillip J. Fry. The perfect combination of hilariously stupid and lovably earnest

"But existing is practically all I do!"

'Leela: You know, Fry, I don't care if you're not the most important person in the universe. It really makes me happy to see you right now.
    Fry: Then I am the most important person in the universe'
  • Options

Phillip J. Fry. The perfect combination of hilariously stupid and lovably earnest

"But existing is practically all I do!"

'Leela: You know, Fry, I don't care if you're not the most important person in the universe. It really makes me happy to see you right now.
    Fry: Then I am the most important person in the universe'

Futurama is seriously underrated. So annoying it keeps getting cancelled. It's the perfect blend of comedy and sci fi.
  • Options
    Shaggy from Scooby do the rusty tool box.
  • Options
    Malcolm Tucker - Thick of it.
  • Options
    Rochelle Rock - Everybody Hates Chris
  • Options
    Stan's Dad (South Park)
    Alan Partridge.
    Eric Cartman.
  • Options
    Randy Marsh is a great shout, love him in Bloody Mary with his alcoholism.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Johnson from the Peep Show.
  • Options
    Douglas - The IT Crowd
    Matt & Rich - Snuff Box
    Sheldon Cooper

And my absolute fave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2F4ZWTjwTU
  • Options
    Vivienne Ade Edmondson, in the young ones.
  • Options

For those of you that agree with me that it is Will Hay that claims the accolade then you might be interested that on You Tube you can watch his films, the full length for free. For anyone wanting to see what all my fuss is about I suggest you start with "where's that Fire" a comedy masterpiece.

Oooh no SHG it has to be "oh Mr Porter" with such lines as " the next trains gone " is just pure classic
  • Options
    Kevin Rudd as priminister of Australia
  • Options
    Here's one from the Good 'Ole Days: Harold Lloyd; in my opinion, a comedic genius. Do yourself a amssive favour and check him out if you have never seen him. Makes Chaplin look like an amateur. Legend.
  • Options
    amissive = massive
  • Options

Kenny fuckin Powers

Can I wear the Scream mask?

Although I love Larry David, often Leon has had me properly laughing. Even just his dress and expressions can get me. I've been watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia a lot recently and Charlie is working his way up into my favourite characters.

For those who mentioned Saul in Breaking Bad: www.bettercallsaul.com/

• Options
    What has comedy character,s got to do with General Charlton? unless you count what,s going on at present .Are message,s not vetted ?.
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

What has comedy character,s got to do with General Charlton? unless you count what,s going on at present .Are message,s not vetted ?.

Because generally Charlton fans like comedy.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Randy Marsh is brilliant. A much more on-the-nose stupid dad routine than Homer Simpson.
  • Options
    Can't believe no one's mentioned Mark Corrigan. Absolute genius.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Operationpig.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

For those of you that agree with me that it is Will Hay that claims the accolade then you might be interested that on You Tube you can watch his films, the full length for free. For anyone wanting to see what all my fuss is about I suggest you start with "where's that Fire" a comedy masterpiece.

Oooh no SHG it has to be "oh Mr Porter" with such lines as " the next trains gone " is just pure classic
    I actually watched "Windbag The Sailor" yesterday. Not sure exactly why but it just reminded me of several posters on here ;0) you know who you are !
  • Options
    My personal choices:

Peter Griffin
    Dr Hartman (Family Guy again)
    Dougal McGuire/Father Jack/Father Ted (Father Ted)
    Basil Fawlty
    Jim Trott/Owen Newitt (Vicar of Dibley)
    Jim Royle (Royle Family)
    Nick (My Family)
    Randy Marsh/Cartman/Butters (South Park)
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

No, but the grammar police are quite hot on here - so be careful!

• Options
    Donald and Davey Stott

The Stott's interview Sting
  • Options
    Comedy CHARACTERS......

Stavros and loadsamoney (Harry Enfield from Friday night live)
    E L Whisty (Peter Cook)
  • Options

Donald and Davey Stott

The Stott's interview Sting

Great shout

Marzipan!!
  • Options
    Del Boy
    George Costanza in Seinfeld