Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favorite Actor?

Yes it's probably been done, and a branch off from "favourite comedy character"

But who's your favourite actor based purely on acting ability and personal preference of style?

My favourite: Michael Caine

Classy

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Michael Caine, superb. Dickie Attenborough too.
  • Options
    Ralph Fiennes
  • Options
    Stephen Graham
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Perhaps as a less conventional one, Matt Damon. Good Will Hunting is one of my favourite films, big fan of the Bourne Series and thought he was good in Oceans 11 and 12. Also a very intelligent guy off camera and political activist on the Left in the US. Colin Farell also should get a mention!
  • Options
    Jason Statham
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    river phoenix only because stand by me is my fav film ever
  • Options

Perhaps as a less conventional one, Matt Damon. Good Will Hunting is one of my favourite films, big fan of the Bourne Series and thought he was good in Oceans 11 and 12. Also a very intelligent guy off camera and political activist on the Left in the US. Colin Farell also should get a mention!

MD was good in "we bought a zoo"
  • Options

This. Matt Damon is a chap.

Also think James Franco is a good actor, makes me laugh and Kevin Spacey is quality.
  • Options
    Jack Nicholson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gene wilder is in loads of my favourite films
  • Options
    Was gonna say him an all, but was struggling with spelling his second name
  • Options
    Jeremy Brett
  • Options

Sounded alright till that bit
  • Options

Jeremy Brett

Thought the Sherlock Holmes series with him was the dogs, nearly as good as Baz Rathbone!
  • Options
    John Thaw
  • Options

There's no "Left" in the USA!
  • Options
    Denzel Washington.
  • Options
    Jean Reno
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Jean Reno

Good call
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jack Lemmon
  • Options
    Ron Tarr
  • Options
    Peter North
  • Options
    Danny Dyer.
  • Options

MD was good in "we bought a zoo"
    This is a joke right? Zero personality, bland and sexless. IMHO

• Options
    Di Caprio. Plenty of decent films.
  • Options
    Tony Curtis - Yonda is the cassle of my fadda.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

There's no "Left" in the USA!
    Haha, fine! A political activist who's not a total psycho!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Uses to be De Niro but he hasn't made a good film for 15 years. Pacino is going that way also .

My favourites are.

Denzel Washington
    William H Macey
    Idris Elba
    Gene Hackman
    Philip Seymour Hoffman
    Jimmy Stewart
  • Options
    John Cusack. Di Caprio. Day-Lewis. Also Lenny James.