Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Capital One Cup Second Round (ed. Huddersfield Away)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013

Does anyone know if Charlton will be showing a beamback at the Valley once the 4k away tickets sell out?

I've heard they're waiting to confirm a big screen tv to be set up in the gardens of Charlton House.

• Options
    Think the club should lay out free coach travel to the game. May attract more people
  • Options
    the Club should consider withdrawing from the cup with immediate effect on the basis of this draw.

no disrespect to Udders but FFS.
  • Options

Does anyone know if Charlton will be showing a beamback at the Valley once the 4k away tickets sell out?

I don't think so, but I heard it's being shown live in 116 countries worldwide so we should be able to find a stream easily.

• Options

Congrats on making the third round huddersfield.

A 4k allocation, we'll probably take 4.

Will you go FoD ??
    No!
  • Options

cafctom said:

Is there anything more boring than Huddersfield in the cup. This bloody club seem to follow us everywhere, sick of em!!

They are probably saying the same thing about us!
    They were after the cup draw last season.
  • Options
    a really disappointing draw .. one we can win though
  • Options

How do win a draw? On penalties?

• Options

How do win a draw? On penalties?

lol I meant 'draw' as in balls pulled outta the bag .. we can win this, pens or in real time .. either is OK by me
  • Options
    " balls pulled outta the bag "

Painful...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This could be one of our lowest ever turn outs
  • Options
    Off work that week.....reckon I might make my way to this.
  • Options
    if i have the day off, just to make sure our attendance is not embarrassing i shall make my second visit. Reminds me of bolton's ground, just no atmosphere.

Just have this image that we go up there on a cold rainy tuseday night, have about 45 fans, and lose 4-0
  • Options
    I predict 78.34 away fans....
  • Options

Think the club should lay out free coach travel to the game. May attract more people

Yeah that's a great idea, maybe they won't need to run to a full one. Maybe even get away with a minibus, or even large estate.

• Options

Just have this image that we go up there on a cold rainy tuseday night, have about 45 fans, and lose 4-0

Couldn't possibly be as cold as game there last season. I ended up giving my gloves to my daughter to wear on her 'feet' it was that cold!

• Options

Couldn't possibly be as cold as game there last season. I ended up giving my gloves to my daughter to wear on her 'feet' it was that cold!

Yeah, I think David Button did that as well. :-)
  • Options

Yeah that's a great idea, maybe they won't need to run to a full one. Maybe even get away with a minibus, or even large estate.

Can take everyone up in my VW Golf if enough go?
  • Options
    This is possibly the worst draw ever...

Not impressed at all... Hope we win!
  • Options
    Would be good if we did something like a Beamback at The Valley, Earn a bit more money for the club and could get a fairly good turnout as well