Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst actors ever

Comments

• Options
    Redskin said:

Tim Roth.

And don't start any nonsense about Reservoir Dogs, even Harvey Keitel was embarrassed.

He's a blaze of dog-shit over the silver screen in anything he's ever appeared in.

embaressed of reservoir dogs or Tim Roth? I actually think Tim Roth is brilliant in pulp fiction
  • Options
    Most of the actors in this thread can act given quality material. I recommend 'reign over me' for people who think adam sandler can't act. It might change your minds.
  • Options
    Madz said:

Clive Owen

Done an alright job of dipping his sister (Sakia Reeves) in Close My Eyes!
  • Options
    Danny Dyer
    Danny Dyer
    And Danny Dyer
  • Options

Redskin said:

Tim Roth.

And don't start any nonsense about Reservoir Dogs, even Harvey Keitel was embarrassed.

He's a blaze of dog-shit over the silver screen in anything he's ever appeared in.

embaressed of reservoir dogs or Tim Roth? I actually think Tim Roth is brilliant in pulp fiction
    Agree. He's good in Pulp Fiction.
  • Options

Redskin said:

Tim Roth.

Embarrassed of Tim Roth.

He wasn't 'brilliant' in Pulp Fiction. There are a billion average actors who could have played that part better and with an authentic accent to boot.

For a piss -poor actor, he really has done very well for himself.

• Options
    Another Danny Dyer vote from me
  • Options
    Christian Slater. Also can't believe David Caruso hasn't been mentioned yet. Dreadful.
  • Options
    I know many people will disagree but Tom Hanks. Forrest Gimp and Castaway 2 of the worst ever movies.
  • Options
    kimbo said:

I know many people will disagree but Tom Hanks. Forrest Gimp and Castaway 2 of the worst ever movies.

Forrest Gump???!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forrest Gump is in my top 10 films if all time, along with The Green Mile. Each to their own though I spose
  • Options

kimbo said:

Intentional typo
  • Options
    kimbo said:

kimbo said:

Intentional typo
    I got that, I was questioning why you don't think it's good.
  • Options
    Nicholas Cage and despite liking some of his movies think Arnie S is a bit wooden too
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the one and only Crispin Glover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF9NQ-VlS9c

George McFly is brilliant!

• Options
    Tim Roth was excellent in 'Gridlock'd'. Real chemistry between him and Tupac.
  • Options
    Tipi Hendren
  • Options

kimbo said:

kimbo said:

Intentional typo

Overly sentimental and schmaltzy and too American also absolutely unbelievable that plus Tom Hanks. Nuff said
  • Options
    kimbo said:

I missed Castaway 2 .
  • Options
    Lewis Collins, absolutely terrible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2013
    kimbo said:

kimbo said:

kimbo said:

Intentional typo

Overly sentimental and schmaltzy and too American also absolutely unbelievable that plus Tom Hanks. Nuff said
    I think the fact it's unbelievable is kind of the point!
    Anyway, films are all about opinions so I respect yours.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Nicholas Cage.

Right on.

• Options
    Confession time, I really can't see what all the fuss about Marlon Brando is. Just seems to mumble and bumble his way through most things he's in. I love the Godfather series and Apocalpyse Now but he just seems massively over rated.

That said, he aint the worst actor ever so just ignore the above while I think of someone worse than some of those above.
  • Options

Confession time, I really can't see what all the fuss about Marlon Brando is. Just seems to mumble and bumble his way through most things he's in. I love the Godfather series and Apocalpyse Now but he just seems massively over rated.

That said, he aint the worst actor ever so just ignore the above while I think of someone worse than some of those above.

Pandas! Marlon Brando!! Who are you going to have a go at next? Mother Teresa* perhaps or even Curbs?

* OK she deserves it what with all the child abuse etc.

• Options
    Have you seen The Island Of Dr Moreau ? Brando is basically taking the piss. Terrible film .
  • Options

Pandas! Marlon Brando!! Who are you going to have a go at next? Mother Teresa* perhaps or even Curbs?

* OK she deserves it what with all the child abuse etc.

Lol, I would draw the line at Curbs tbf.
  • Options

Jonah Hill and,Danny Dyer, both play the same part every time.

That may be the case but Jonah Hill does it well. Hilarious in Superbad.
    Ish. No need to then do the same thing again and again for the 5 years afterwards though.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Redskin said:

Tim Roth.

Embarrassed of Tim Roth.

He wasn't 'brilliant' in Pulp Fiction. There are a billion average actors who could have played that part better and with an authentic accent to boot.

For a piss -poor actor, he really has done very well for himself.

His character and delivery in pulp fiction sparked a whole genre of British Tarantino wannabes (such as guy ritchie) and his accent in pulp fiction is his accent? Obviously the dialogue is stylised. But yeah, for a piss poor actor to be regarded as a fine British Hollywood actor is quite something.

As for marlon Brando, watch his earlier work. Brought in realism in acting in Hollywood and Stanislavsky's method into the mainstream Hollywood. Think in godfather he's incredible - he was 42 (I think) at the time they filmed it and is utterly convincing as an agony don.
  • Options
    Owen Wilson.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Whoever played Pete Beale in East Enders

Bit harsh tweacle.

Tommy gunn - poor swordsmanship shittty gang bangs- maybe