Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2013/2014 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Do I cash out or risk Fulham.

Sheff Utd are 4/9 double chance so not worth the lay.

@ValleyGary you got accounts with all the other major bookamkers mate?
    I've got a William Hill and Ladbrokes account, and think I had one with PP and Coral.

What you thinking?
  • Options

First dabble of the year:

Leicester (home to Boro)
    Sheff W (away to Rochdale)
    Swansea (away to Brum)

roughly 8/1

Yipee I A :-)

Much needed

• Options
    Not moaning but anyone with b e t 365 be careful with the accas on the cash out in play.
    Cash outs come and go quickly was waiting for them for ages for them to offer me a cash out on my 6 fold flashed up and then went
    Nice to see a few winners today
  • Options
    Don't any one you bet on the gg's. Bad day today ground was a major.factor big bucks got done,and unioniste. Down £30 on the day,could have been worse won£100 on the last at Leopardstown, WIllie Mullins in a bumper thank fuck.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

I've got a William Hill and Ladbrokes account, and think I had one with PP and Coral.

What you thinking?
    Sorry mate been racking my brains, was going through a few options in where you open a couple of new accounts to get a couple of decent free bets aswell. the only prob is if its a draw or sheff utd your profit will be shit.

Sorry for wasting your time, if i think of anything else, i'll give ya a shout. So the decision is yours to cash out or stay in :)
  • Options

Don't any one you bet on the gg's. Bad day today ground was a major.factor big bucks got done,and unioniste. Down £30 on the day,could have been worse won£100 on the last at Leopardstown, WIllie Mullins in a bumper thank fuck.

I take it business is looking up though Steve...
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Nicholas said:

Nicholas said:

What you thinking?
    Sorry mate been racking my brains, was going through a few options in where you open a couple of new accounts to get a couple of decent free bets aswell. the only prob is if its a draw or sheff utd your profit will be shit.

Sorry for wasting your time, if i think of anything else, i'll give ya a shout. So the decision is yours to cash out or stay in :)
    Haha cheers mate.

I think I'm gonna just leave it and hope Fulham win.

Cash out feature is the work of the devil, I wish they just didn't have it
  • Options

I take it business is looking up though Steve...
    No mate just chasing my arse all day
  • Options
    They are wankers with the cash out feature, proper try and fuck about with your head
  • Options
    take the money Gary
    Also been told with bet 364 you can take the cash out option off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nicholas said:

Nicholas said:

What you thinking?

Haha cheers mate.

I think I'm gonna just leave it and hope Fulham win.

Cash out feature is the work of the devil, I wish they just didn't have it
    Why don't you bet on Fulham not winning to cover your cash out amount?
  • Options
    Sheff Utd win/draw is 4/9, so not worth it mate
  • Options
    Wait until half time and take it from there.
  • Options
    Fulham will piss it
  • Options
    Racing's greyhound tv, won back my losses
  • Options
    @ValleyGary 20 quid matched bet on betfair... Lay fulham for 100 quid @ 2.8s and put the £20 free bet on Fulham to win at 2.78s. If Fulham win you are liable for 180 quid. But you make 338 from Bet365, plus your 55.60 from the 20 free bet. That leaves you with a profit of £213. If Fulham lose or draw you get the £100 from the lay.
  • Options
    For the sake of £6.52 you might aswell go for it as you are in with a chance of winning an extra £107 if Fulham win (which they should)
  • Options
    1-0 Blades HT.
    A tough one as I want you to win your money but would prefer the Blades to still be in in respect of our fa cup chances. Hope you cashed out.
  • Options
    Work mate had a ten fold come in yesterday. £2.50 laid. Payed £619. Saw the slip and all fairly predictable bar putting Charlton to win at 11/4.
  • Options
    tarrat is gonna change this game and win u the money. Well here's hoping anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fulham will piss it

They only have 20 minutes to piss it. Honestly cant see fulham scoring but hope so for vg's sake
  • Options
    Teehee. And then they score :D
  • Options
    Tarabt and Kasami are useless. Rodellaga taking a swing and a miss as well. Bent missing for 1/2 yard out.

All complete wankers.
  • Options
    Hope you cashed out VG. ;-)
  • Options
    Bloody hell didn't realise sheff utd were down to 10 men. Fulham are a crock of shit. Gutless fuckers. Tarrat was shit bent looks like he doesn't care any more. Kasami is shit. The whole lot are. They remind me of us when we went down from the prem.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Ignored the cash out option. Bookies way of getting another one over on the punter.

Only lost £10 stake so not end of the world.
  • Options
    Chelsea -2
  • Options

Hopefully posting here will bring me luck as i'm on a drought although i'm thinking more along the lines of it will show everyone how clueless I am.

Orient vs MK- BTTS
    AFC Don's
    Preston
    Hamilton
    7-1

Shouldn't bet against CAFC (at Preston).

shouldn't bet at all, useless. Atleast it was only a fiver.
    Macronate said:

smiffyboy said:

switching my betting this weekend from BTTS + win
    To team to win + over 2.5 goals

Brentford, derby Leicester

£20 pays £427

my lad did BTTS and win last week and Burnley cost him £275.

Done me for 300 of a fiver in a treble.
  • Options
    Near but yet so far life changing betting weekend for me!!!!!
    Had two golfers each way singles and each way double,R.Cabrera-Bello 3rd 40/1 and M.Leishman 2nd 50/1.Both players lead there tournaments on the last day so very close indeed.
  • Options
    Don't wish to teach anyone to suck eggs on here but I couldn't help noticing how many miss out by one match when doing big accumulators - which, for the bookies, is precisely what they rely on and for 99% of the time is exactly what happens.

Did that for years but, in recent times, have only done perms with a small accumulator just in case.

I will use the example the following perm I have already put on for this week (it is made up of teams I don't actually want to win as I have a rather meaningful bet running as per the Ante Post thread for this year):

Scunthorpe v Fleetwood 1 @ 5/4
    Southampton v Arsenal 2 @ 20/21
    Burnley v Brighton 1 @ 11/8
    QPR v Bolton 1 @ 7/10
    L. Orient v Coventry 1 @ 21/20
    Oldham v Wolves 2 @ 6/5
    York v Chesterfield 2 @ 7/5
    Cambridge v Grimsby 1 @ 11/10
    Tottenham v Man City 2 @ 21/20

Nine selections in total - 36 X 25p sevenfolds plus a £1 Accumulator = £10 in total.

Let's say the average sevenfold = £50, then for seven out of nine correct I will get back £50 approx (so five times my stake).
    For eight I will get about £400.
    And for all nine I will receive about £2,600.

I fully accept that a £10 accumulator would have got me more than three times the £2,600 but, realistically, it ain't gonna happen. And if it does I will still be happy with £2,600 but, frankly, for the reason explained above I would actually be elated if all nine selected teams slip up!