Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2013/2014 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• IdleHans said:

Brentford
    Chesterfield
    Oxford
    Wolves
    Fleetwood
    Rotherham

accumulator and trebles

Well done Idle.

Bet you thought, when Stevenage scored, it was going to be your unlucky day - again. And the agony of it being a late kick off to boot ;-)

• clb74 said:

Need millwall to score for 95quif

They just have :-)

Well done clb74.

• IdleHans said:

Brentford
    Chesterfield
    Oxford
    Wolves
    Fleetwood
    Rotherham

accumulator and trebles

Well done Idle.

Bet you thought, when Stevenage scored, it was going to be your unlucky day - again. And the agony of it being a late kick off to boot ;-)

Well the trebles gave me some comfort, but I think I'll send that Rotherham scorer a late valentine's card!
  • Cheers was putting all on city Chelsea 3 3 odds only 40 1 though
  • IdleHans said:

IdleHans said:

Brentford
    Chesterfield
    Oxford
    Wolves
    Fleetwood
    Rotherham

accumulator and trebles

Well done Idle.

What
    Well the trebles gave me some comfort, but I think I'll send that Rotherham scorer a late valentine's card!
    Nice one what prices did you get
  • I have been doing PP's accy insurance (get one wrong and your bet is returned) but they've stopped that now and instead there's an accy bonus of 5% on trebles and 20% on sixfolds.

So the return for a pound was £28.03 on the accy and £112.29 on 20 trebles at £1 each.
    (I had more on the accy but only 50p on the trebles).

All quite short odds:
    Brentford 4/5
    Chesterfield 8/15
    Oxford 21/20
    Wolves 4/9
    Fleetwood 8/11
    Rotherham 4/6

Also had the usual little single on Hyde to lose at 3/10 (but it's reliable!)

• 15 out of 18 returned 211 quid on 2x 7 folds , happy with that
  • Ajdarevic & Charlton 1-0…….70/1
  • Ajdarevic & Charlton 1-0…….70/1

125-1 betvic
  • sweet for pointing that out. will be opening an account with them now.
  • Sponsored links:

• 4-1 charlton @ 300/1
  • AA is 8/1 anytime..
  • Lets see if he starts first!
  • He will
  • Bournemouth
    Derby
    Forest
    burnley
    Orient
    Wolves
    Brentford
    Chesterfield
    Scunthorpe

£1 returns about £440 (I've done trebles too to insure it)

• Liverpool and Arsenal both to win, all 4 teams to score

Just under 22/1
  • How about this for a very predictable 7 fold of last goal scorers this weekend; Rhodes, Suarez, Ronaldo, Trotta, Dzeko, Ravel Morrison, Kevin Phillips. If you had a £1 accumulator on these 7, you would have won a cool £100,000! Makes you think, doesn't it?!
  • meldrew66 said:

How about this for a very predictable 7 fold of last goal scorers this weekend; Rhodes, Suarez, Ronaldo, Trotta, Dzeko, Ravel Morrison, Kevin Phillips. If you had a £1 accumulator on these 7, you would have won a cool £100,000! Makes you think, doesn't it?!

Yes but think what the odds are for Church, Sordell, Tudgay and Reza scoring landing on the moon on the same day.

• The same as seeing all four score in the same season!
  • Bayern - over 2.5 team goals
    United v City - over 2.5
    Dortmund v Shalke - over 2.5
    Wolves -1

7/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Some bloke done a 16 team acca at the weekend. His first ever bet. £5 returned £85,000.
  • What a brilliant night!
  • Had £10 = £177

Sheffield utd
    Rochdale
    Burton
    Orient who conceded in last minute thankyou
  • Leicester were the only team letting me down for 254 quid. Then luckily swansea equalised and orient conceded.
  • First scorers: Dzeko, Kermorgant, Bamford, Smith, Bony, Vokes, Best - all most likely scorers for their teams tonight - 50p accumulator would have won you £100,000. Easy eh?!
  • Any tips for today?
  • Gone for
    Shuruq
    cavalryman
    the fugue
    African story

at maydan today wouldn't call them tips though. Done five football bets as well misses thought I was writing out a shopping list
  • edited March 2014
    Qpr, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Celtic £20 returns £112 @ willhill
  • £10 on wolves,Preston and man city also. Returns £72