Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2013/2014 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Diego Costa 4-1 first scorer....... or a sneaky 40-1 for Gary Cahill to score first or last from a corner. Gone £2.50 on all 4 first/last scorer bets. Paddypower offering money back on any losing bets if the game is drawn too.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Draw I think, can get 4/1 Chelsea at corals

5/1 for anyone that has the Paddy Power messenger app with £20 max stake
  • Options
    If anyone uses betvictor, you have a free £5 bet on the games today. It doesn't show as promo cash, but does work
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

Paddypower offering money back on any losing bets if the game is drawn too.

Really? Had 1-1 and 1-1 with Costa or Willian fgs. Will this qualify?
  • Options
    Check your account will probably be via a free bet
  • Options
    Still awaiting my Money Back Special refund for last night; come on Paddy, sort it out!
  • Options
    Ok, free bets now showing in my PP account and so placed on Ronaldo and Ribery tonight
  • Options
    3-2 either way tonight
  • Options
    £20 on brighton,Willem II,Dordrecht and Excelsior returns £104 tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Offering you a free £20 bet.
  • Options
    anyone here do matched betting? Looking for Arbs and stuff so you are guaranteed profits? Been doing it for around a year or so now and am around £1000 up. Plus I only do risk frees and have won about £500 from that.

William hill do £10 risk free every weekend between 8 and 10 pm. £5 each day and its cashback if you lose.
  • Options

anyone here do matched betting? Looking for Arbs and stuff so you are guaranteed profits? Been doing it for around a year or so now and am around £1000 up. Plus I only do risk frees and have won about £500 from that.

William hill do £10 risk free every weekend between 8 and 10 pm. £5 each day and its cashback if you lose.

Please explain
  • Options
    Gone for

Scunthorpe
    Preston
    QPR
    Leyton Orient

All to win + over 2.5 total match goals

£10 = £711

2:20 Haydock Big Johnny D @ 7/1

3:50 Sandown Bury Parade @ 10/1
  • Options
    Had a decent £5 treble come in tonight at 100/1.

Real Madrid ahead HT/FT at 13/2
    Wigan ahead HT/FT at 12/5
    Charlton ahead HT/FT at 29/10
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Well with the season almost done, i have had two football accas up this season.
    I would say pretty break even.
    Heres mine for tomorrow;

Portsmouth
    Accrington
    Bolton
    Blackpool

Morecombe v Bury (Bury & BTTS)
    Portsmouth
    Accrington

The second one to give me an afternoons interest in case the early ones fall.
    Good luck all.
    This time next year we'll be millionaires....
  • Options
    2000 Guineas

Fancy Outstrip @25/1

superb ride to win the breeders cup back in November over this distance finishing like a train, definitely in with an e/w shot I feel
  • Options
    Just wondering whether any of you gamblers use ‘Titanbet’, as I am having trouble making a withdrawal

I normally use Ladbrokes, William hill, paddy power, coral and few others, and when I make a withdrawal from them, the money is in my bank account the very next day.

I made the withdrawal on Monday afternoon and it is still stating ‘pending’ on my account – they haven’t even processed the withdrawal after 3 days!

Just wondered whether anyone has used them and had this problem before. only used them because they had a good offer going last weekend

cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had a quick glance and a few people on here have moaned about their withdrawal system.

http://www.top100bookmakers.com/comments/titan-bet.php

I normally try and avoid the smaller type bookmakers unless they have a really good nnew customer offer.

My advice for its worth, get your money out and dont bother with them again, I always find when these smaller/newer bookmakers pop that they are the ones that give you the most trouble.

• Options
    L Block said:

Just wondering whether any of you gamblers use ‘Titanbet’, as I am having trouble making a withdrawal

I normally use Ladbrokes, William hill, paddy power, coral and few others, and when I make a withdrawal from them, the money is in my bank account the very next day.

I made the withdrawal on Monday afternoon and it is still stating ‘pending’ on my account – they haven’t even processed the withdrawal after 3 days!

Just wondered whether anyone has used them and had this problem before. only used them because they had a good offer going last weekend

cheers

Don't suppose this is your first withdrawal with them is it? As them and Winner are very commonly known to want ID so you might have an email lurking about requesting some docs off you?
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Had a quick glance and a few people on here have moaned about their withdrawal system.

http://www.top100bookmakers.com/comments/titan-bet.php

I normally try and avoid the smaller type bookmakers unless they have a really good nnew customer offer.

My advice for its worth, get your money out and dont bother with them again, I always find when these smaller/newer bookmakers pop that they are the ones that give you the most trouble.

Never had a problem with Titan, except there payouts are slower than some of the big boys. But still feel there a decent shout and have good offers on sometimes.
  • Options
    Anyone looked at World Cup prices yet?

Fancy Argentina at 5/1 to win it.

Fred is 33/1 with Coral for Golden Boot, which pays top 4 on e/w.

Bosnia to get knocked out in QF's 6/1 is also tempting as i think they will get through their group behind Argentina and face the winners of Frances group in the knockout stage.
  • Options
    I've backed Argentina for the last 3 World Cups dont think i will bother with anone this time around. (Watch them romp it now)

Def going to have a look at the top goalscorer market, Fred is a good shout. I'm going to look for teams with shit groups and pick their best striker to win it. Like Benzema 40/1, Aguero 18/1 (if fit), or even Falcao 40/1, saying that not even sure if Falcao has played much for Monaco latley, I know he picked up at bad injury at the start of the season.
  • Options
    have definitely looked at your top two picks, both look solid.

for some reason I always back Italy e/w in major tournaments and will do so again
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I've backed Argentina for the last 3 World Cups dont think i will bother with anone this time around. (Watch them romp it now)

Def going to have a look at the top goalscorer market, Fred is a good shout. I'm going to look for teams with shit groups and pick their best striker to win it. Like Benzema 40/1, Aguero 18/1 (if fit), or even Falcao 40/1, saying that not even sure if Falcao has played much for Monaco latley, I know he picked up at bad injury at the start of the season.

I don't think Falcao is even back yet to be honest. If he makes it to the World Cup, he is not going to be fully fit although he is a good player so cant right him off.
  • Options
    Oh ok cheers didnt realise that, wont bother with him then
  • Options
    Have gone for a Derby win at Brighton tonight - leading at HT and FT - 9/2.
  • Options
    Had the Derby straight win 13/8