Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2013/2014 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• HELP. Does anyone know if you backed top championship goalscorer pre season do goals in the play-offs count or is it just over the 46 games. I backed mccormack at 40-1 and am having trouble getting paid out at ladbrokes.
  • Should be over the 46 games, the season is over.
  • Have gone for a Derby win at Brighton tonight - leading at HT and FT - 9/2.

Left the HT winner late.
  • edited May 2014

L Block said:

Just wondering whether any of you gamblers use ‘Titanbet’, as I am having trouble making a withdrawal

I normally use Ladbrokes, William hill, paddy power, coral and few others, and when I make a withdrawal from them, the money is in my bank account the very next day.

I made the withdrawal on Monday afternoon and it is still stating ‘pending’ on my account – they haven’t even processed the withdrawal after 3 days!

Just wondered whether anyone has used them and had this problem before. only used them because they had a good offer going last weekend

cheers

Don't suppose this is your first withdrawal with them is it? As them and Winner are very commonly known to want ID so you might have an email lurking about requesting some docs off you?
    yes it is. i did notice that they pretty much have the same layout/system as Winner.

im still awaiting the withdrawal to go through - now 5 days!!

i had a quick look online about reviews for Titanbet. a lot of people said that they do take a while to process withdrawals and on some occasions they ask for ID. its amazing how quick they are to take your money in the first place though without asking any questions ; )
  • Palace
    Sunderland
    Hull & West Brom draws
    80/1
  • I've got a feeling Liverpool may choke (again) against Newcastle, decent odds on a draw if you agree.
  • Gone for Aguero top goalscorer in the world cup @ 16/1

• The Scoop 6 is over £10million today (with the win bonus)
    No doubt the majority of tickets will be syndicates, but incredible all the same.
    I think the previous highest ever was £3.5million
  • 3-2 either way today
  • Sponsored links:

• just got on arsenal, bayern, holland, 10 returns 100
  • Feckin Kieran gibbs
  • On scoop 6 one of the 3 remaining tickets, the horse came to win it in the last half a furlongs,but got touched off. Massive roll over again next week.
  • On scoop 6 one of the 3 remaining tickets, the horse came to win it in the last half a furlongs,but got touched off. Massive roll over again next week.

Estimated £14million next week
  • Thinking of getting a few together and picking 2 horses in each race next week. Think it costs £128
  • Nicholas said:

Thinking of getting a few together and picking 2 horses in each race next week. Think it costs £128

Did that with some work people yesterday. Our resident gambling expert did our money on the first race and managed not to pick a single winner all afternoon.
  • Lol that's what I'm worried about. Not so bad if you can get to leg 3. But that's easier said then done.
  • Nicholas said:

Thinking of getting a few together and picking 2 horses in each race next week. Think it costs £128

£64 it is for two in each race
  • Cambridge V Gateshead. Over 2.5 goals . 11-8
  • just worked it out

6=2
    7=4
    8=8
    9=16
    10=32
    11=64
    12=128
  • Sponsored links:

• @s!! How did Kieron Gibbs miss that sitter...!!
  • Had Koscielny @25:1 - both as 4th scorer and last scorer. Nice.
  • you can bet on 4th scorer?
  • Has to be in play betting
  • Gutted had hull 2-1 £10 @20/1
  • Yes, I bet on Cazorla at 9-1 just before he took the free kick and then Koscielny thereafter having already gone for him to score last before kick off. Nice
  • tip of the summer, Chris Froome to win the tour de france at 10/11 in Coral now, only an injury half way through will stop him now that its confirmed Wiggins will be in support. LUMP ON!
  • edited May 2014
    Scoop 6 £15m

Out Do
    Green Howard
    Penny Drops
    Gathering Power
    Day of the eagle
    Bilimbi

Good luck anyone attempting it
  • 2nd in the first step of the scoop 6, my luck. Balls
  • Got third... Remember that there's a bonus for all placers