Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford Away September 2013

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Always like Watford away. Shortwalk from station to pubs then a short walk to ground.
  • Options
    yeah ticket pricings not the problem its the beer/food/train that costs a lot.
  • Options
    just got my ticket they said theyve sold about 100
  • Options
    Reckon we will take less than 1400
  • Options

100 in 2 hours, that's fine. Looks like should be plenty left for me to purchase on Friday.
  • Options

100 in 2 hours, that's fine. Looks like should be plenty left for me to purchase on Friday.
    yeah i mean compared to bournemouth i dont see why we wont take a lot tbh, admitedly a day in watford/euston boozing isnt up there with bournemouth but still a reasonably easy one to get to. only downside is no drinking inside the ground.
  • Options

yeah i mean compared to bournemouth i dont see why we wont take a lot tbh, admitedly a day in watford/euston boozing isnt up there with bournemouth but still a reasonably easy one to get to. only downside is no drinking inside the ground.
    We best drink lots before kick off then eh!?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options

We best drink lots before kick off then eh!?
    hipflask!!!
  • Options
    They said no drinking in Palace last season, but remember them selling extremely expensive carlings before game.

(something like 4.50 a pint!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    jackj123 said:

They said no drinking in Palace last season, but remember them selling extremely expensive carlings before game.

(something like 4.50 a pint!)

There was definitely no alcohol sold in at the Watford game last season.
  • Options
    Watford away is tequila snorter day
  • Options

Charlton have been allocated 2,000 places at Vicarage Road, for the game on Saturday, September 14th (3pm), priced £26 adults, £15 over 65s, U19s and students (with a valid NUS card) and £10 U16s. Ambulant disabled are the same prices, dependant on category, and include a free helper.

There are six wheelchair bays priced £15 adults and £5 concessions, including a free helper. Supporters should note that the bays are classified as restricted view seats.

From Wednesday morning, five-year VIP season-ticket holders and Valley Gold season-ticket holders will be able to buy two tickets apiece, plus season-ticket holders who bought places to four away games in 2012/13 (who can buy up to the minimum number purchased for all four games).

There will be a second stage of tickets going on restricted sale on Friday morning when season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members can buy two tickets apiece. Red Card members who bought places to four away games in 2012/13 can also buy up to the minimum number purchased for all four games.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale on the morning of Friday, August 23rd.

The club will be running a Valley Away service to Watford, priced £18 return. A list of pick-up points and times can be found here.

I reckon we'll sell out.

THE DETAILS HAVE CHANGED. ARE THEY ON SALE TODAY TO S/T HOLDERS OR NOT ?

Saturday, September 14th (3pm) - Watford (a)

Tickets for the Championship match at Watford next month will go on restricted sale from 9am on Wednesday morning.

Charlton have been allocated 2,000 places at Vicarage Road, for the game on Saturday, September 14th (3pm), priced £26 adults, £15 over 65s, U19s and students (with a valid NUS card) and £10 U16s. Ambulant disabled are the same prices, dependant on category, and include a free helper.

There are six wheelchair bays priced £15 adults and £5 concessions, including a free helper. Supporters should note that the bays are classified as restricted view seats.

From Wednesday morning, five-year VIP season-ticket holders and Valley Gold season-ticket holders will be able to buy two tickets apiece, plus season-ticket holders who bought places to four away games in 2012/13 (who can buy up to the minimum number purchased for all four games).

There will be a second stage of tickets going on restricted sale on the morning of Monday, August 19th when season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members can buy two tickets apiece. Red Card members who bought places to four away games in 2012/13 can also buy up to the minimum number purchased for all four games.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale on the morning of Friday, August 23rd.

The club will be running a Valley Away service to Watford, priced £15 return. A list of pick-up points and times can be found here.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/#h5WSTXzcpiLfGMgI.99

• Options
    Yeah it changed. Suppose they thought the first restriction needed a friday.
  • Options
    reckon this will go general?
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Yes

You getting your ticket on Saturday?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

se9addick said:

Yes

You getting your ticket on Saturday?
    Probably next Friday (payday).
  • Options
    621 tickets sold as of this morning
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

When do they go on general sale?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

shirty5 said:

When do they go on general sale?
    Friday. Got my tickets this morning through the post.
  • Options
    Thanks Alex. Hopefully they sell out on GS as would be a bit poor if we cant sell a local game out.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    A game against one of the best backed sides for promotion will really show what kind of state we are in playing wise. Shame that I can't be there.
  • Options
    I got my 5 at about 11.30 & the guy said we'd sold about 700, so 1300 left.

They go on General Sale on Friday.

Oohahh's getting ready to pounce. Where are you all :-)
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    TICKETS UPDATE: We've sold 906 for @watfordfcsays away on September 14th. The remainder are now on general sale #cafc pic.twitter.com/L4cEdfp54A
  • Options
    Anyone know how many left for the game? hoping to get my two coming friday
  • Options
    Was told around 1,000 left on Saturday.
  • Options
    2 more tickets purchased here
  • Options

2 more tickets purchased here

You're actually going to an away game? :o
  • Options
    Got mine yesterday, was told about 850 left by the young man in the ticket office.