Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Scotland tonight

Comments

• edited August 2013

BIG_ROB said:

England supporters complaining about the behaviour of visiting fans!

This truly is the end of irony.

Yeah you're right. No English fan can ever complain about other fans because, in the past, we put it about a bit. Dry up ffs
    Why don't you just accept people have a different point of view and are free to express it?

If you don't like it tough shit.
    Cushty, if you're gonna air your opinions, accept that you might be pulled up on em. If not, dry up.....

• Surprised we haven't had a boring comparison to rugby where everyone sucks each other off.

brilliant love it

Agreed!

With the referendum coming up of course there would be booing.

• Surprised we haven't had a boring comparison to rugby where everyone sucks each other off.

brilliant love it

Agreed!

....and a bit of sucking off
  • BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Yeah you're right. No English fan can ever complain about other fans because, in the past, we put it about a bit. Dry up ffs
    Why don't you just accept people have a different point of view and are free to express it?

Cushty, if you're gonna air your opinions, accept that you might be pulled up on em. If not, dry up.....
    Fine, that works both ways though.
  • edited August 2013

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Exactly, but I ain't the one pissing and shitting about being pulled up am I pal
  • BIG_ROB said:

Surprised we haven't had a boring comparison to rugby where everyone sucks each other off.

brilliant love it

Agreed!

....and a bit of sucking off
    Only at the rugby.
  • about time the playing of national anthems was done away with .. a waste of time, gets everyone wound up for good or ill and is bad TV watching footballers struggling to a) remember the words and b) sing the f***er
  • BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Exactly, but I ain't the one pissing and shitting about being pulled up am I pal
    Telling people to dry up on a discussion board kind of defeats the object of the exercise.

I tend to ignore your posts and those of your pals on here as they are utterly devoid of interest to me, so I don't read them or respond to them, I think a similar policy might work well for you.

Feel free to have a final shot, I won't be reading it or anything else you post on the site, not that I expect that to stop you.
  • I didnt see any hatred and venom in trafalgar square yesterday. By the way big rob im a girl so dont start on me again
  • Sponsored links:

• Jesus wept there are some over sensitive people about....

Ormiston: I'm sorry I told you to dry up and accept it is a very hurtful comment to make. I also accept that all my post are utter garbage and way bellow you on terms on intellect.

Mosscat: Eh? When have I ever "started" on you, or anyone else for that matter?
  • BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Telling people to dry up on a discussion board kind of defeats the object of the exercise.

I tend to ignore your posts and those of your pals on here as they are utterly devoid of interest to me, so I don't read them or respond to them, I think a similar policy might work well for you.

Feel free to have a final shot, I won't be reading it or anything else you post on the site, not that I expect that to stop you.
    Well this was a laugh
  • did anyone else watching at home notice all (i think) the England players singing the anthem which i don't think ive seen in a long while , wonder if roy has got them on it
  • I accept the booing of anthems, but I can't believe we have someone bullying girls on this forum!!

I think she was joking.
  • did anyone else watching at home notice all (i think) the England players singing the anthem which i don't think ive seen in a long while , wonder if roy has got them on it

I noticed all of the under 21s did on Tuesday night too. I reckon you're right.

• good to see

• We booed there anthem, they booed ours. Always has happened

1.36 British national anthem sang by both sets of fans, booed by none, and with roar of approval at end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dth5jn9jZ0c&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Perhaps i didnt understand. you asked if i sold bird seed and i said about the hawk scaring the pigeons so they are not in the square anymore. You said 'gonna say, your wasting your time pal' were you calling the hawk pal or me
  • Thought the Police did well last night. There were only a couple of arrests i think.
    The new wembley has probably never had to many drunk fans inside it, and instead of a zero-tolerance attitude to drunk fans there seemed to me total tolerance of pissed people making a twat of themselves who weren't really doing any harm.

• edited August 2013

So the authorities cover/empty the fountains in Trafalgar Square and restrict the number of people who can enter the square on New Years Eve but let these scum bags piss, drink and dance in the fountains?

I think you mean, fellow British citizens?

No I didn't, I am English and want nothing to do with the Scot's, let them have independence and lets get the wall re-built as soon as.
    If you love England that much you should learn the language, skip. In Scotland we covered plurals when I was about 5.
  • Sponsored links:

• Really enjoyed the game (other than the comment I've just posted in the things that annoy you thread) - I was with my Scottish family in the England end, there were quite a lot of Jocks around us and didnt seem to be any trouble. Everyone was very impressed with the new Wembley - even more so when they found you could buy beer inside the stadium (banned in Scotland).

I thought Scotland played well but typically it was a glorious failure. Definitely wish we could have these games more frequently and perhaps with, apparently, only two arrests all day it might be more fesable than it was before.
  • Mosscat said:

Perhaps i didnt understand. you asked if i sold bird seed and i said about the hawk scaring the pigeons so they are not in the square anymore. You said 'gonna say, your wasting your time pal' were you calling the hawk pal or me

Oh yeah, sorry for making that mistake.
  • 2 arrests during the game and 1 in Trafalgar Square for a naked Jock in a fountain. I see no reason why we shouldn't play this match more often.
  • I enjoyed the game, played in a good spirit and a good win for England. Sounded like a good atmosphere on the telly.
  • Either way it was much, much better than the damp squid that was the Ireland friendly!
  • I enjoyed the game, played in a good spirit and a good win for England. Sounded like a good atmosphere on the telly.

This
  • Used to love the home nations as a kid, but then again wasn't much footie on tv and all 4 nations were full of 1st division players.
  • I'm a classless twat too!!
    We booed there anthem, they booed ours. Always has happened and always will happen with them.
    If you've been to Hampden with England you would hear a much louder booing from the home support than you got last night.
    No one died.

Exactly, its a bloody song about how amazing the Queen is, its part of the "lovable football banter" that goes with derby games to boo it. There are far worse things chanted during the game to get het up about. Dont take it any more personally then away fans chanting "youre sh*t and you know you are..."...
  • Cracking game, and the perfect outcome; England won, Scotland held their own and come out with some pride, so it will happen again.

Had we stuffed them 5-0 that would probably have been the end of that fixture for another 10 years
  • As a jock who was disappointed to read all those hurtful comments about us being piss-heads and losers yesterday, it was gratifying to see this post descend like so many others do into the usual Charlton Life quibbling and name calling. Feels like a fitting end. PS we should all lighten up and live a little.