Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Scotland tonight

Comments

• Options
    It did ake me smile...almost sounding like a yank putting on a Russian accent and taking the piss...as I said, excellent.
  • Options

who's got Walcott on there fantasy team :p

had to make a very quick sub this morning and take cahill out fucking useless
  • Options
    Cafc Tom - lol plenty of English groups in the west end. Scots spent the whole day acting like morons in trafalgur square being looked after by half the met!
  • Options
    The person looking at his phone during the Kenny Miller goal is a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    I was in the Scotland end - Great atmosphere but they boo'd our National Anthem the classless tw*ts (not all! - some were embarrassed). I politely clapped after each of our THREE goals and got no bother. I did get fed up after thougth when waiting to get into Wembley Park tube, another tw*t in a ginger affro wig and wearing joke shop aviator shades starts singing about what a shit country, shit stadium and shit fans we have. It may be all of those things, but it's my country and you should show some respect! Oh! and by the way, if you are older than 10 and you paint your face blue for a football match, you are a ***t.
  • Options

I was in the Scotland end - Great atmosphere but they boo'd our National Anthem the classless tw*ts (not all! - some were embarrassed)..

I don't think we were a wall of silence and respect during the jock anthem

• Options
    One armed press ups!

They booed our anthem... w*ankers.

• Options

I was in the Scotland end - Great atmosphere but they boo'd our National Anthem the classless tw*ts (not all! - some were embarrassed)..

I didn't hear it because they would have been drowned out by "Flower of scotland" being sung all around me, but those England supporters who did that are also classless tw*ts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

... another tw*t in a ginger affro wig and wearing joke shop aviator shades starts singing about what a shit country, shit stadium and shit fans we have. It may be all of those things, but it's my country and you should show some respect!...

Isn't that the sort of thing that happens every week in league football though with the singing of "I wanna go home". Or is is somehow different when done on a national level?
  • Options

Oh I didnt hear that.

• Options
    I guess you had to be there - I think I was taking exception because when it's done in league football it's banter, but the Jocks do it with such hatred and venom that it becomes rather wearing after a while. If you are english that is. Perhaps I should chill, but got to me after a long day.
  • Options
    Why were you in the Scottish end?
  • Options

Couldn't hear any of their anthem at all, completely drowned out by booing in the home end. Bit of a shame but you do get more than your share of plonkers at Wembley.
  • Options
    England supporters complaining about the behaviour of visiting fans!

This truly is the end of irony.
  • Options
    Would scottish Rangers fans have sung and booooed both anthems .....

• Options

Yeah you're right. No English fan can ever complain about other fans because, in the past, we put it about a bit. Dry up ffs
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Yeah you're right. No English fan can ever complain about other fans because, in the past, we put it about a bit. Dry up ffs
    Why don't you just accept people have a different point of view and are free to express it?

If you don't like it tough shit.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Why were you in the Scottish end?

A ticket became available and I thought it would be a good day out, which it was, I spent the day with a whole heap of Scots and had a crackier. I just got out of me pram a little later on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    crackier??? Cracker I meant
  • Options
    "Truly the end of irony".
    Dramatic!

• Options
    I am a classless twat
  • Options
    Shag said:

I am a classless twat

I am a proud classless twat.
  • Options
    I'm a classless twat too!!
    We booed there anthem, they booed ours. Always has happened and always will happen with them.
    If you've been to Hampden with England you would hear a much louder booing from the home support than you got last night.
    No one died.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Was in Charing Cross Burger King yesterday and two Scottish fans were trying to order a burger but not as a meal, and the bloke behind the counter had a really thick West African accent. Was like a comedy sketch watching them trying to communicate.
  • Options

I'm a classless twat too!!
    We booed there anthem, they booed ours. Always has happened and always will happen with them.
    If you've been to Hampden with England you would hear a much louder booing from the home support than you got last night.
    No one died.

Some people can't help getting on their high horse about these things. Both anthems got booed and they always will. I had a drink with a few random jocks after and the booing wasn't even mentioned as it goes with the territory.

Surprised we haven't had a boring comparison to rugby where everyone sucks each other off.
  • Options

Surprised we haven't had a boring comparison to rugby where everyone sucks each other off.

brilliant love it

• Options

brilliant love it

Whatever floats his boat.

• Options
    edited August 2013

brilliant love it

Made me laugh an all