Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

t'Barnsley vs. Charlton | 17 August 2013 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, Views & News

Comments

• Options
    No Pritchard, no Jackson, no hope - sad that we are dependent on these to make our team look anything other than a front line and a back line with nothing to join them up. 2-0. COYR!
  • Options
    1-0 Ta T'tikes
  • Options
    Feeling a little pessimistic about this one, as Barnsley are no mugs. I'll be very pleased to get a point.
  • Options
    Church as goal striker please
  • Options
    Show on the road at last coyr
  • Options
    0-0
  • Options
    7-0 win, gotta be positive
  • Options
    Church has to play over Sordell who I thought was way below reasonable expectations in both of the first 2 games. Church looks the part and looked ok when he came on against Boro. Sordell clearly has the talent but I worry he sees CAFC as 'treading water' for him personally. Shame if so.
  • Options
    3-1 win .
  • Options
    Need to come out and impose ourselves from the off..........then be 'streetwise' as CP quoted last week as the game unfolds. I think we can win this one and win it well...........3-1 addicks...........match thread from 2 pm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-1 to the addicks. (Sordell 30 yarder and Boris og) First away game of the season for me looking forward to it.
  • Options

Tough one this..

Two crap teams who have zero points between them, can't score and desperately need to have a point on the board to start their season.

Call me a crazy fool but I'm going 0-0.
  • Options
    0-0 as well. A point there wouldn't be bad.
  • Options
    2-0 Charlton win, Sordell & Kerm TYVM
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I would like to see us try the formation Leicester played against Leeds. 5-3-2.
    3 centre backs with solly and wiggins playing as wing backs. Hollands behind the centre mids as an anchor allowing jackson and who ever plays with him to push up more , and then whoever up front.

Hamer

Morrison Dervite Cort
    Solly. Wiggins

Hollands
    Stephans Jackson

Sordell Kermorgant

Solly and wiggins act as defensive wingers to support the midfield and strikers. Lesciester had koncheskey and Da Laet bombing up and down the wings.
  • Options
    A scrappy 1-0 would do me at the moment.

Would like to see Church starting with Sordell coming off the bench when the Barnsley defense is tired.

Please stick someone on Perkins for the entire game.
  • Options
    Bloody hell. Boris Johnson plays for them. 1- 13 to the Addicks. COYR
  • Options
    is it pints at the swimming pool again ha?
  • Options
    Barnsley are going to be well up for this after the 6-0.

Another horror show and a 2-0 defeat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-1 win. Panic over.....for at least a week anyway.
  • Options
    Agree. More gloom 2 - 0 tykes
  • Options
    Lightning strike twice. 6-0 to The Addicks! (I can dream can't I)
  • Options

is it pints at the swimming pool again ha?

Don't forget your speedos.
  • Options
    Bad run continues, 1-0, tough to beat but chances few and far between.
  • Options
    Jackson considered "doubtful" for the match.
  • Options
    Losing at half time, come back to win it. I have a fiver (free birthday bet) at 28/1
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    0-2 coyr's

Dervitte and Kerms
  • Options

Losing at half time, come back to win it. I have a fiver (free birthday bet) at 28/1

i fancy this aswell what bookies is that with?
  • Options
    Reckon this'll be a defeat. 1-0. Sad face.