Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

t'Barnsley vs. Charlton | 17 August 2013 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, Views & News

Comments

• Options
    1-1 Church with the goal 15 mins from time only for Barnsley to equalise deep into injury time.
  • Options
    Not for doom and gloom mongering but just because its what i think will happen. we will play 4-5-1 and it will be a draw. Just because we want to get points on the board (or point in this case)
  • Options
    Tomorrow's weather forecast for Barnsley is heavy rain and wind. We should be prepared for an attritional game, a slog in the mud
  • Options

Tomorrow's weather forecast for Barnsley is heavy rain and wind. We should be prepared for an attritional game, a slog in the mud

Ready made for Cort then Lincs. Can't make this one so get behind the team for me, they need it COYR.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Ready made for Cort then Lincs. Can't make this one so get behind the team for me, they need it COYR.
    he'd be in my team .. see above .. have a nice weekend (:->)
  • Options
    3-0 Addicks
  • Options
    If Jackson's out I'd have Hughes in midfield. Need someone to guard against heads dropping if things don't go well from the off.

Reckon we'll scrape a 1-0 win. If we lose I'm turning off the internet.
  • Options
    Another 3 points dropped I'm afraid. Hope I'm wrong as a defeat will put CP under renewed pressure from the Terrible Twins upstairs.

• Options
    1-0 to us and the half of CL that struggles to maintain any perspective swings wildly the other way and lumps on us to win the league on Saturday night...
  • Options

Oh great, a 0-0 bore draw slogged out in the mud of Barnsley without a midfield. Where do I buy my tickets?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll take a point now with no Jackson.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I'll take a point now with no Jackson.

..and with no Fanny !

Let's make some noise tomorrow , guys !!!

COYA !!!!!!

• Options
    edited August 2013
    They all seem relatively positive on the Barnsley forum not sure why being where they are at the moment and the result 3 months back, but that makes me very nervous, Boro fans were very sombre before the game and look how that turned out. 1-0 to Barnsley, please prove me wrong.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    After losing our first two games to two of the poorest teams in the Championship I can only see a 3-0 defeat.

ps. Sordell falls asleep on the pitch 33-1 with William Hill.
  • Options
    Despite last season not really a happy hunting ground for the Addicks and a 1-0 defeat could be on the cards. Reckon we'll create very little as well. Not looking good.
  • Options
    Church to start. Let not Sordell be another wright Phillips. Good efficient strikers who work hard inspire the rest of the team to get the ball to them.
  • Options
    Season kick start. charlton win 3-1
  • Options
    Barnsley 4-0 A bit of own back going on :-/
  • Options
    Well, we should win this right? It was only a few short months ago that we trounced 'em 6-0 and with basically the same team. It doesn't always work like that though does it. Where oh where is the momentum gathered from last year. It appears to have gone. Hopefully we'll get on track again with a 1-0 away win. Here's hoping anyway.
  • Options
    Been pondering this and all I can see a whole lot of huffin', plenty of puffin' but ultimately a whole heap of nuffin'. For either side. 0-0 written all over it.

I can't wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had planned to take my grandson tomorrow but he's not able to make the game, therefore, I have an U18 ticket going for nowt.
    Unreserved seating so no problems there.
    Will have to meet at Oakwell as I'm travelling from Lincolnshire.
    Anyone interested?
  • Options
    Proper bottom three game now with Donny winning tonight
  • Options
    Another bad day at the office lose 2 to 0
  • Options
    I had a very strong dream last night that we draw 1-1 Hollands to score in the 8th minute and Hamer to be sent off between the 70th and 80th minute.
  • Options
    1-0 loss and another Hamer blunder.
  • Options
    Maybe we used up all our good performances at Oakwell for the next century a couple of months ago ?

Would you take a point if offered now ?
  • Options

Referee is Jeremy Simpson. Fancy us to get our first point of the season, 2-2.

Dreamt last night we sped into a 2-0 lead before Barnsley pegged us back. Game wasn't over before I woke up though... :-/
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Referee is Jeremy Simpson. Fancy us to get our first point of the season, 2-2.

Dreamt last night we sped into a 2-0 lead before Barnsley pegged us back. Game wasn't over before I woke up though... :-/
    Ooooh suspense!

On the train - COYA!
  • Options
    Easy 6-0 away win. Hope Hollands starts.
  • Options
    1-3 Addicks. Smile on face tonight :-)