Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

t'Barnsley vs. Charlton | 17 August 2013 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, Views & News

124»

Comments

• Options
    Just can't see it happening
    At best a 1-1 draw!
    Think I'd take that now?
  • Options
    2 nil cafc, 1 up at half time. Yann and a first goal for Sordell. Stephens in for Jackson, if unfit, and Wilson for Green. Rest of team unchanged.
  • Options
    take a draw, but more likely another defeat
  • Options
    Another defeat unfortunately
  • Options
    Is Green injured? On holiday and missed the Boro game.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Would only take a draw if we were behind with 20 to go. We need a win. I'm looking forward to getting the razor out.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Another defeat unfortunately

Would be interested to hear your reasoning Sco - always enjoy your post match analysis
  • Options
    I've just wasted my free £10 Betfred bet.
    Fiver on us to win 4-0 (66-1) and fiver on Callum Harriott to score first (22-1).
    COYA!!
  • Options
    Dale Stephens at right wing?

Dale stephens ‏@8stephens 1h
    Keep telling ppl I'm a tricky winger!
  • Options
    take a draw at mo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The biggest factor will be whether we can start to cut out the defensive lapses and not gift any cheap goals. We do that and we'll get something from the game.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I'm going for 0-1 defeat
    Think we are missing leadership (and goals) without Jackson, and our disjointed midfield is not creating anything for our strikers.
    I expect Barnsley to be shit, but to grow in belief as they realise we are no threat.
    They'll nick it with a goal in the second half after which we'll huff and puff without troubling the oppo goalie.

Fortunately I'm usually wrong
  • Options
    My team:

Hamer
    Solly Morrison Dervite Wiggins
    Wilson Gower Stephens Harriott
    Kermorgant Church
  • Options
    I think that T'Barnsleh have come on quite a bit since we last met them, so I'm going for a 1-6 this time
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 7s
    Charlton: Hamer; Wiggins, Solly, Dervite, Morrison (c); Wilson, Harriott, Gower, Stephens; Church, Kermorgant (JS) #cafc

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 23s
    Charlton subs: Pope, Evina, Cort, Green, Cousins, Sordell, Pigott (JS) #cafc

• Options
    edited August 2013
    No surprises in that squad to be honest apart from Cousins being on the bench ahead of Hollands...

CP has told Stephens he can leave, does anyone think that Hollands has been the same based on today?
  • Options
    Is is on radio anywhere?

Stuck at work
  • Options
    Expect it to be on Radio Kent 774. Don't know for sure yet though.
  • Options
    To be fair - Barnsley had come on when we met them - our result was a blip in their late season form. They haven't started the season too well like us though. I hope they don't have a go at us - we need to frustrate them and prevent chances.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

No they seem to have Gillingham, would love to find this somewhere.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Stig said:

No they seem to have Gillingham, would love to find this somewhere.
    They had us on a fortnight ago when all the pre-match was Gills. So, I'm not losing hope yet ;-)