Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eric Tie Bi (Ivorian International) on trial at Charlton

12346»

Comments

• Options
    cafc-west said:

Just seen this: @FootODSRadio: A l'essai à Charlton la semaine passée, Eric Tié Bi participe à l'entrainement aujourd'hui #etgfc - no idea!!

Something along the lines of the week's trial at Charlton is over but Eric is still training today. Goold old GCSE French.

• Options
    Slightly more information here: http://www.foot-national.com/foot-evian-tg-tie-bi-a-nouveau-a-l-essai-en-angleterre-49105.html

Pretty much the same as the tweet I think?
  • Options
    it says..

After an unsuccessful attempt to Hull City, Eric Tié Bi goes back across the Channel for a trial. Evian TG says on its official website that the midfielder was allowed to go for a trial at Charlton. The English club plays in the second tier.
  • Options

I think that says. "after a trial last week with Charlton, Eric Tie Bi trained with Evian FC today" but our linguists can put me straight.

Mostly correct, but it says he participated in training today. It doesn't say who with, although the tweet is from his parent club Evian. Could simply mean he is training with us today, or with them.

Il n'est pas tres clair!
  • Options
    I read that as "following a trial last week at charlton, Eric trained with us today" that's not a literal translation but that's my reading of it.
  • Options
    A trial at Charlton last week, Eric Tié Bi participates in training today
  • Options

A trial at Charlton last week, Eric Tié Bi participates in training today

Means absolutely nothing. It makes sense that he would return to his parent club regardless of whether we made an offer or not. These things take time especially if a work permit is required.
  • Options
    Any news on an agreement?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Any news on an agreement?

Rien
  • Options
    Henry is right
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That ship has sailed I reckon.
  • Options
    Rob62 said:

Henry is right

Charlton Life would be so much better if everyone else just realised and accepted that.

: - )
  • Options

Rob62 said:

Henry is right

Charlton Life would be so much better if everyone else just realised and accepted that.

And stopped calling him Dracula ;0)

• Options

Rob62 said:

Henry is right

And stopped calling him Dracula ;0)

That too. : - )
  • Options
    Dracula .. is always right (NOT) .. disagree with him and he'll rip yer lungs out Jim
  • Options
    If you go on Googla Translate and Type his name and get it to pronounce it, Its says like 'Erect-Tye-Bye'

Just thought I should let you all know :')
  • Options
    POSLCAFC said:

If you go on Googla Translate and Type his name and get it to pronounce it, Its says like 'Erect-Tye-Bye'

mmm good job it's not Erect Toy Boy
  • Options

POSLCAFC said:

mmm good job it's not Erect Toy Boy
    Ahaha, Can you imagine if it did, Having the Upper North Sing his name :')

• Options
    hahahahaha .. call the PC squad
  • Options
    Could be erect Thai boy