Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Powell

13»

Comments

• Options
    Just been looking up some of the fish we caught in rockpools earlier. Turns out one of them is called a "Giant Goby" and is a protected species. Straight up.

Well, it made me laugh anyway.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

dickplumb said:

This is all getting a bit childish. All this offering out of people is just like being back at school. We are all Charlton fans and we all want what is best for Charlton.We all have different ways of showing it. Let us have an amnesty on the sly digs and the rubbishing of other Charlton forums.Peace and love, and let us all co-exist in peace and harmony.

The only person threatening anyone is that fat oaf of a friend of yours on ITV.

I suggest you make your plea where it is appropriate.

It is just a general plea for everyone to cut out the insults,from both sides.But after your insult calling someone fat, I suppose it fell on deaf ears.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

This is all getting a bit childish. All this offering out of people is just like being back at school. We are all Charlton fans and we all want what is best for Charlton.We all have different ways of showing it. Let us have an amnesty on the sly digs and the rubbishing of other Charlton forums.Peace and love, and let us all co-exist in peace and harmony.

And BIG_ROB has the cheek to call me a hippy tree-hugger.
  • Options
    I am not a great lover of Powells brand of hoofball i mean football i would like him though to be given a chance under a new regime, providing these fecking cowboys sell up and get the feck out of our club.......fecking angry at the board at mo apologies.
  • Options
    O and off it if you wanna fight let me know and ill tie one arm behind reams back and make him hop on one leg just to give you a chance fella. Jezz
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    All becoming a little bit Millwall.

There are so many more problems with the club than questions about Chris Powell.

Maybe if Powell hadn't taken us up with a record points total, taken us to 9th without any further investment, successfully integrated youth players into the first team and stuck around when many managers may have seriously considered their position then we could question his management.

I am completely behind Powell and believe we will be in a far better state come May with him than without. Not saying he should be immune from criticism, however Powell has basically been managing with his hands tied for the last 14 or so months.
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Redskin said:

dickplumb said:

The only person threatening anyone is that fat oaf of a friend of yours on ITV.

I suggest you make your plea where it is appropriate.

It is just a general plea for everyone to cut out the insults,from both sides.But after your insult calling someone fat, I suppose it fell on deaf ears.
    You were very specific about the 'offering out' aspect,not simply general insults. So,again,make your plea where it is appropriate.
    Yes,'fat' - don't forget 'oaf' - was churlish,but it pales in comparison to your pal's guttersnipe comments.

I'm done.

• Options

O and off it if you wanna fight let me know and ill tie one arm behind reams back and make him hop on one leg just to give you a chance fella. Jezz

Get out his arse
  • Options
    cafcdan18 said:

All becoming a little bit Millwall.

There are so many more problems with the club than questions about Chris Powell.

Maybe if Powell hadn't taken us up with a record points total, taken us to 9th without any further investment, successfully integrated youth players into the first team and stuck around when many managers may have seriously considered their position then we could question his management.

I am completely behind Powell and believe we will be in a far better state come May with him than without. Not saying he should be immune from criticism, however Powell has basically been managing with his hands tied for the last 14 or so months.

Agreed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

J BLOCK said:

Off_it said:

se9addick said:

To be fair I don't think anyone's saying "Powell out" - they're mad if they are

Oh they are - and you dont have to look far.

And it's back to offering me out again over there too. Despite the fact that I've made myself known to the Big Fella on two separate occassions now and he's been as nice as pie to me. Very odd.

That bloke is an absolute clown
    But he's a BIG clown, apparently, which somehow means his bizarre fantasy world shouldn't be challenged in case he decides to iron you out.
    Too late Leroy. Start looking over your shoulder, you're not man enough, etc, etc, yawn!
    Ooooh crumbs. Looks like I've had it! Still, I had a good innings. I guess I'll be looking over my shoulder for a few weeks until he finally catches up with me. Its been nice knowing you all.
  • Options

Get out his arse

Oo-er! And on a Sunday too.
  • Options

Who said anything about fighting?

I'm not a kid and this isn't a playground.
  • Options
    it aint over till its over
  • Options

So to summarise, you're a mate of the fella, yet you're proposing to induge in some kind of odd bondage ritual with him? Whatever floats your boats!

• Options
    John L. Sullivan.
    Can you imagine, if he was alive today:
    "I can lick any man on this forum"
    Well'ard or wot?
  • Options

So to summarise, you're a mate of the fella, yet you're proposing to induge in some kind of odd bondage ritual with him? Whatever floats your boats!

Especially if the last words a typo.
  • Options

Especially if the last words a typo.
    Lol! - good spot!

• Options
    No more please guys xx
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!