Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jordan Ibe

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, didn't know he'd been on our books.
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/143541-jordon-i-ll-never-forget-heartbreak

Comments

• Bizarre that we deemed him not good enough at 12, yet just 3 years later he was playing league football and within 5 years playing in the premier league for Liverpool.

You'd assume he must've been pretty good at 12.
  • We cant keep them all though can we... Your hear plenty of cases that when a youngster is let go its sometimes a kick up the arse they need - They then go to a lower club and knuckle down
  • I understand that but my point is that if he was good enough to be playing league football at the age of 15 you'd assume he must've shown some promise at 12. There can't be too many kids playing in the league at 15.

It's not as if he disappeared off into non league and worked his way back in his mid 20s.
  • I s'pose though it doesnt matter if your 12 or 15... If for example your attitude isnt quite right then the club is gonna let you go
  • If we get through the cup tonight, what's the chances of us being drawn against them and he plays.
  • Be a much needed match if it could be held at Liverpool
  • He was only with us for one season then was released, not really given much of a chance, but the person making the decisions at the time didn't like him. That's football.
  • He was 12, there are so many things that happen to kids between 12 and 15, there are all sorts of reasons. including predicted growth, maturity, sociability. We really should not be worrying about kids not making the grade at 12. Next thing you know we'll be worried that we did not spot potential of a fetus conceived in SE7.
  • His agent at the time demanded a life times supply of Haribos. All we could offer were kit-kats. Typical bloody Charlton........................
  • Sponsored links:

• Starting for liverpool tonight
  • Kap10 said:

He was 12, there are so many things that happen to kids between 12 and 15, there are all sorts of reasons. including predicted growth, maturity, sociability. We really should not be worrying about kids not making the grade at 12. Next thing you know we'll be worried that we did not spot potential of a fetus conceived in SE7.

Who's that? How tall is he?
  • And Arsenal released Chris Solly as a kid....swings and roundabouts