Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Utd & their new Saudi Investors

13»

Comments

• Options

Why didn't he spend £2 and buy the whole club?
    Tight git

lol
  • Options
    Actually I've just read the prince has investment in Fenerbache, the team who got kicked out of the Europa league for match fixing with their chairman who also got jailed.

It looks like they have also appointed Selahattin Baki a Turk who was banned from Fenerbache.

Morning papers are linking Sven with the job - you couldn't make it up.
  • Options

Actually I've just read the prince has investment in Fenerbache, the team who got kicked out of the Europa league for match fixing with their chairman who also got jailed.

It looks like they have also appointed Selahattin Baki a Turk who was banned from Fenerbache.

Morning papers are linking Sven with the job - you couldn't make it up.

Hey, this Forum has high standards! You need to show sources for such claims:-)

Nearest I can find is this. Doesnt quite present his links with Fenerbahce as storngly as you do.

But it's interesting to see how this develops, so keep it coming. With sources!

• Options
    Just seen that United lost 1-0 to previously winless Carlisle and are now in the relegation zone. They're even below Coventry who started on -10!

Perhaps he should've bought us.
  • Options
    United have just signed Marlon King on a years contract

Perhaps he can meet up in town with Gary Madine for a quick beer!
  • Options

United have just signed Marlon King on a years contract

Perhaps he can meet up in town with Gary Madine for a quick beer!

He'd better be quick. Mr Madine won't be in town for much longer!!
  • Options
    Am sure this well cheer up the unbiased OP no end, but anyways

i cannot take seriously a man that says

"My family is worth 50bn but i made my OWN money 130M"

Unless he left home, set up a market stall on a pound and worked from there he did jack all on his own.

I exaggerate but i find his chat pretty immature and he does give away his intentions a bit i think. Unless its a dodgy quote the "we all want to make money" line is weak . Im backing this takeover to be more Munto than Man City. Lets see what happens