Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bexley Village & the Gypsies?

Comments

• Options
    id grab 6
  • Options

id grab 6

6? What, all at the same time?
  • Options
    yep 234567
  • Options
    GIPSIES who set up camp in Bexley Village have this afternoon been forced out by police.

News Shopper understands six caravans arrived in Thanet Road car park behind Freemantle Hall and the King’s Head pub at around 4pm yesterday.

Police moved in at around 1.30pm.

James Brokenshire, MP for Bexley and Old Sidcup, tweeted: “Have been advised by the Police that the travellers in #Bexley Village have been moved on. Council contractors are clearing up the site.”
  • Options

id grab 6

Can you count?

Must mean 5 or 7 surely?
  • Options
    you aint seen my wouldyas

even 1 and 8 I would but 6 is a no brainer
  • Options

Id grab the rest......and hold their head under water
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

id grab 6

Can you count?

Must mean 5 or 7 surely?
    Although I would have huge balls too if number 6 was the only option !!!

• Options
    I wonder which place they will blight next.
  • Options
    Christ, am surprised that their vans made it through the bloody roundabout next to the chip shop!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

GIPSIES who set up camp in Bexley Village have this afternoon been forced out by police.

News Shopper understands six caravans arrived in Thanet Road car park behind Freemantle Hall and the King’s Head pub at around 4pm yesterday.

Police moved in at around 1.30pm.

James Brokenshire, MP for Bexley and Old Sidcup, tweeted: “Have been advised by the Police that the travellers in #Bexley Village have been moved on. Council contractors are clearing up the site.”

Heading towards Sidcup?? :-)
  • Options
    I think they are just misunderstood.
  • Options

any worth 'grabbing' ?

Left to right: 2, 4, 5 and 7. Number 6 plays for Millwall in her spare time.

• Options
    if this was about somalians or something this would be closed...irish travellers fair game though
  • Options
    There used to be a load of Oirish tinkers living on an authorised site in Thurston Road near Lewisham station; if you were waiting on Platform 1 you could look over the wall and down on their tethered Alsations and plastic garden furniture. I think some of them laid Tarmac drives for a living. Their wives could be seen in the post office receiving benefits: peroxide barnet, hard ravaged face, tattoos, and those big hooped earrings that virtually shout "gipsy" and are never flattering. They achieved national notoriety in the 1990s when about 30 of them went to Florida on a holiday: on the flight over they were so unruly and pissed that the captain set down in Maine and turfed them all off - it made the front-page splash of the red-tops. The next time the women were seen in public - claiming benefits in the post office - they looked worried.
  • Options
    I agree with you nolly in as much as ALL travellers are seemingly tarred with the same brush on threads like this on CL, something which would be challenged if other ethnic groups had the same treatment.
    We are also in danger of promoting a lot of sexism on this site what with most women being judged regarding their sexual worthiness whatever else is said about them. Something that we don't really do when talking about men like 'Cameron Stewart, would ya?'. Maybe we will never be able to do anything about the hatred of ethnic minorities, and some men's propensity to judge women only on how sexy they find them.
  • Options
    nolly said:

if this was about somalians or something this would be closed...irish travellers fair game though

2 & 5, happy now?

• Options

4 looks mental.

1,2,4 & 5 would fit in well in the East Stand.
  • Options
    love those coloured fabrics !!
  • Options
    But we cant see which one has the biggest tits?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    somalians have massive foreheads
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I agree with you nolly in as much as ALL travellers are seemingly tarred with the same brush on threads like this on CL, something which would be challenged if other ethnic groups had the same treatment.
    We are also in danger of promoting a lot of sexism on this site what with most women being judged regarding their sexual worthiness whatever else is said about them. Something that we don't really do when talking about men like 'Cameron Stewart, would ya?'. Maybe we will never be able to do anything about the hatred of ethnic minorities, and some men's propensity to judge women only on how sexy they find them.

I know this is a thorny issue. I like to think I'm a liberal man, ideologically opposed to racism and sexism in any form. However, I'm able to join in the banter of 'Would Ya?' and 'Whose Rack?', knowing that the women concerned are unaware of our schoolboy jokes. Does this make me a hypocrite? Maybe. Jokes about other races, however, make me distinctly uneasy; for example, I find our very own Jim Davidson unfunny and mildly offensive.

• Options
    they would fit in well to our new 3-5-2 formation
  • Options
    The male female thing is not a simple thing is it? A lotof men would not like it if another man said directly to them 'I think your mother is well shaggable', or their daughter, sister, auntie, their grandmothers. Would men like other men to say their daughters have a great rack or something?
    However it is probably a necessary biological thing for men and women to find each other sexually desirable, although women seem to find men sexy not only because of their bodies.
    It may be better if a woman commented on this type of thing.
  • Options
    id go for all of them tbh
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    seth plum said:

The male female thing is not a simple thing is it? A lotof men would not like it if another man said directly to them 'I think your mother is well shaggable', or their daughter, sister, auntie, their grandmothers. Would men like other men to say their daughters have a great rack or something?
    However it is probably a necessary biological thing for men and women to find each other sexually desirable, although women seem to find men sexy not only because of their bodies.
    It may be better if a woman commented on this type of thing.

A good point well made but what you have to take into consideration is that, women - they all love it.
  • Options
    nolly said:

They're probably about as Irish as Jon Walters. Or Tony Cascarino. Or Matt Holland. Or Barack Obama.
  • Options
    There is nothing wrong with Whose rack or Would Ya's

If people were saying all women were slags or that they were inferior that would be another thing.

Number 2 looks like a young Didier Drogba
  • Options

seth plum said:

I know this is a thorny issue. I like to think I'm a liberal man, ideologically opposed to racism and sexism in any form. However, I'm able to join in the banter of 'Would Ya?' and 'Whose Rack?', knowing that the women concerned are unaware of our schoolboy jokes. Does this make me a hypocrite? Maybe. Jokes about other races, however, make me distinctly uneasy; for example, I find our very own Jim Davidson unfunny and mildly offensive.

Well the next time we get a complaining / threatening correspondence from the subject of a would ya, we'll point it in your direction to deal with.