Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Season 2013/14.

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    They are relentless. Just keep going as hard as they can on every play. (How I'd love to see a Charlton team do that)
  • Options
    Best defense since the 85 Bears
  • Options
    Expected a superb performance from the defence but didn't expect so many points on the board for Seattle.
  • Options
    Yes, Seattle's defense has been kind of as expected but their offense has been something else as well.
  • Options
    That's because the Broncos offense has played like arsenuggets all game.
  • Options
    Does Homer Simpson still own the Broncos?
  • Options
    Time to retire peyton.
  • Options

Does Homer Simpson still own the Broncos?

No, but l hear Mickey Mouse wears a Broncos watch.

• Options
    johnny73 said:

Time to retire peyton.

After the record breaking quarterback performance of all time last year?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am still in shock at the result.
    I know they say great defence beats great offence but just wow.

As for those questioning Peyton's status in game as he has only won one ring, I cant believe that is what he is being judged on.
    How many world cups have Messi and Ronaldo won?
    No one doubts their greatness.
  • Options
    Wow. Peyton who?
  • Options
    And to think it's supposed to be the year of the horse ha ha ha

Manning is a great regular season QB probably one of the greatest but he sucks when it comes to play offs.

• Options
    Sometimes you just come up against a better team.

Still the demoralised Broncos will be easy fodder for the resurgent Raiders next season eh...
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    bit of a yawnfest from the 1st minute safety .. the Seahawks were so tough & committed they simply overwhelmed the Broncos
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

johnny73 said:

Time to retire peyton.

After the record breaking quarterback performance of all time last year?

I'm a Chiefs fan. Of course I want him to retire!
  • Options
    I've just woken up from my trip to the O2 official bash. If anyone is a forum member of NFL UK it's worth applying next year to go. I was lucky enough to get a ticket and after only five minutes of being there some guys gave my mate and I their VIP tickets as they were there only for the pre-match entertainment. Free beer all night. Unfortunately the food finished before half-time.

I still can't believe the match was so one sided. It looked as though Manning had a bad game but I was saw he threw a record 34 passes for about 290 yards. A big factor in the Seattle win, was obviously all the mistakes Broncos made.