Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Season 2013/14.

Just noticed that the new season has started. Being a Washington Redskins fan I'll be happy if we get out of the group stage.
Anyone got any insider info or tips on the favorites this year ?

Comments

• Options
    Broncos looked very strong on thursday.

Don't really have a favourite team, just watch out of enjoyment. So think i'll be picking Vikings/Lions match-up to watch this evening.
  • Options
    Giants fan. Not feeling hopeful!
  • Options
    Pats will be relying on Brady to pull them through to the playoffs
  • Options
    MOG with RG III getting to the playoffs is a minimum this season
  • Options
    Watching on Sky Go - wish they'd put the Red Zone on Sky Sports Extra again - it's fantastic for those of us who enjoy NFL but don't really have a specific team we support. Will watch the Falcons @ Saints now though
  • Options
    The Red Zone is on SS2 now.
  • Options
    HTTR! Skins die hard fan and hope to win the NFC East again to gain entry to the play off lottery again this season.

Seattle will be very strong. Good up and coming young team.
  • Options
    Got a stream of Seahawks v Panthers and Patriots v Bills
  • Options

The Red Zone is on SS2 now.

I'm watching on Sky Go - I don't think you can get red button content on Go other than when they put it on the Sky Sports Extra feed, which they did a couple of times last year but for some reason aren't doing anymore
  • Options
    HTTR who are on TV tomorrow night. As long as they beat the Eagles and Cowgirls when ever they play them I am happy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    21:25TV
    Green Bay Packers (28/13)
    San Francisco 49ers (5/11)

Monday 9th September 2013
    01:30TV
    New York Giants (28/17)
    Dallas Cowboys (10/17)

Tuesday 10th September 2013
    01:00
    Philadelphia Eagles (28/17)
    Washington Redskins (10/17)

03:15
    Houston Texans (5/9)
    San Diego Chargers (17/10)

Friday 13th September 2013
    01:25TV
    New York Jets (5)
    New England Patriots (1/7)
  • Options
    cafckev said:

HTTR who are on TV tomorrow night. As long as they beat the Eagles and Cowgirls when ever they play them I am happy

Giants @ Cowboys on Channel 4 at 1:30am
  • Options
    Manages to wrestle control of the remote so back in Red Zone bliss for now !
  • Options

cafckev said:

Giants @ Cowboys on Channel 4 at 1:30am
    Gonna be sleepy at work tomorrow! I hate the cowgirls.
  • Options
    Looking at nfl.com and looks like been three safeties in the eay games already. Never known anything like it.
  • Options
    Been looking to follow an NFL team for a couple of years. Think it might help me get into it a bit more.
  • Options
    Jets fan. Still screwed on the salary cap. Best player gone. Rookie QB (for some reason) when the 2014 QB class looks stacked, Sanchez still on the payroll. Ryan to be sacked. Nothing expected for this season!!
  • Options
    New regime at the chiefs. Would settle for more wins than losses as we have been dire for a long time.
  • Options

Been looking to follow an NFL team for a couple of years. Think it might help me get into it a bit more.

I feel the same but it's tough to just pick a team and feel any connection towards them. I guess as Charlton fans we probably got our team through geography or inheritance so have no real knowledge of what it's like to "choose" a team to support which makes it hard. I tend to root for teams from cities that I lenjoy visiting in the States which means I "support" the Pats and the Giants which is akin to supporting Man Utd and Liverpool !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    monday night football is on eurosport this season.
  • Options

Jets fan. Still screwed on the salary cap. Best player gone. Rookie QB (for some reason) when the 2014 QB class looks stacked, Sanchez still on the payroll. Ryan to be sacked. Nothing expected for this season!!

Jets havent really havent been setting the world on fire for sometime now. Not sure why really.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I feel the same but it's tough to just pick a team and feel any connection towards them. I guess as Charlton fans we probably got our team through geography or inheritance so have no real knowledge of what it's like to "choose" a team to support which makes it hard. I tend to root for teams from cities that I lenjoy visiting in the States which means I "support" the Pats and the Giants which is akin to supporting Man Utd and Liverpool !
    I think anyone who follows the Cowgirls are most like Man Utd fans. Other than Washington, i had a soft spot for the Houston Oilers who would only ever win one or two games a season, then they got Warren Moon as QB and things turned around for them.
  • Options
    SportsNation ‏@SportsNation 7m
    Titans beating Steelers. Panthers beating Seahawks. Bills beating Patriots. Just like everyone predicted for Week 1.

• Options
    Raiders will disappoint as per bloody usual.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Titans beating Steelers. Panthers beating Seahawks. Bills beating Patriots. Just like everyone predicted for Week 1.

Seattle and the Pats won in the end.
  • Options
    When I was a kid I played for a couple of years (Kent Rams - used to train on Blackheath, and train/plat at SANCO and Sutcliffe Park). Been a Broncos fan since I first startedwatching it in about 1986. Got a good chance this year - Manning's arm looks as strong as can be (though it may be different playing in cold weather) ad made some good additions/retentions. The Dumervil snafu was ridiculous though, and could hurt us.
  • Options

Croydon said:

Seattle and the Pats won in the end.
    ah, thought they might!

• Options
    First pass for Manning is an interception. Ffs.
  • Options
    Three turnovers in six minutes